+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dagenham and Redbridge 27.11.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    For those few weeks at the end of the cancelled 19/20 season we were (basically after Cal arrived). That’s the best we’ve been since we came down, but I would say this is easily the best we’ve been at this stage of the season out of the three years.
    I'd go with all that. It was only a brief period but no player had a bigger impact at the club at this level than the arrival of Cal version 1.0.

In our current formation/setup i'd take Thomas over Dennis if given the choice purely cos he suits the system better.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think losing Wes to covid last season was a big blow for us. You could see that the partnership between him and Woots was really starting to flourish. I can think of a few occasions when his determination to chase a lost cause resulted in winning/saving us points.
    Yes it was a loss to lose Wes Thomas. Also I can't find any online articles or anything that state he has joined another club either since leaving Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Yes it was a loss to lose Wes Thomas. Also I can't find any online articles or anything that state he has joined another club either since leaving Notts.
    I seem to remember that he'd refused to train with the squad for a couple of months prior to his request for the club to terminate his contract, because of Covid concerns. I think he cited family reasons for leaving Notts. So I'm not surprised he hasn't signed for another club, as no doubt those concerns, like Covid, still exist.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920