+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Ladapo? Grigg no Kayode is he ready? Sadlier he scored goals for Donny at this level but he'll know like Lamy Warney doesn't rate him good enough. Same with Lindsay with Warney he's a bench warmer not with me he isn't. Told you why we are top of league 1 there's not money about there was. I've not seen an above average side all season.
    Sadlier doesn't fit with the system we play, hasn't ever really made much sense as a signing. He doesn't have the motor that we like players to have either. To get him some minutes we have to shoehorn him in the middle of the park in a deeper role where he isn't best utilised. He isn't good enough that we should change the system to accommodate him further up. As a result he is always on the periphery of things, the fit isn't right with him and us.

I honestly don't know what you're asking me by saying Ladapo, Grigg and Kayode. Kayode is still raw, not there yet to be starting meaningful games. He is developing but it takes time. He will get there, hopefully, but not at the moment. Play him against Port Vale in Papa Johns on Tuesday but not the cup game.

Lindsay is not a bench warmer with PW. He played pretty much every game last season barring injuries / suspensions and this season he has found it difficult to break into the team for a few reasons. Rathbone has been a stellar signing, Wiles has grown immensely and Barlaser is the glue to it all, the quarterback keeping us ticking over. Add to this Lindsay has been out for 2 months with an injury. Played against Ipswich on Tuesday, to play him again a few days later coming off of a muscle injury would be a tad reckless given Ollie was back from illness himself. Sensible management. He is absolutely NOT a benchwarmer in PW's view. Any tangible dip in form from Wiles, Barlaser or Rathbone and Lindsay will take their place. He will do sometimes anyway to freshen things up.

I've seen an above average side all season, us. The reason you haven't is the same reason you don't like Wood regardless of his performances, the same reason you don't credit PW even with the blindingly obvious positives to all but you, the same reason you won't listen to why he changed dugouts, the same reason you will read all this and then still repeat the same old lines you always do even when everything is laid bare for you to understand. You don't WANT to see it. Simple as that.

How many times?
    DON'T feed the trolls. keep answering him you keep feeding him.

Very well put MillersTime but I’m afraid it’s a total waste of time.
    Crash is right. Don’t feed him.

I hear it. I make a promise to myself that I won't bite but I can't help it sometimes even though I know it's a waste of time.

I'm not a troll. Warney doesn't do anything for me. Still back club season ticket millers mayday.

Half season tickets now available folks

Snap them up while you can

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I'm not a troll. Warney doesn't do anything for me. Still back club season ticket millers mayday.
    You behave like a petulant three year old. And all because, in your head, you think that you know more about the game than Paul Warne does. Scoring goals for fun, miserly defence, top of the league and still you bleat. Buying a season and Mayday ticket doesn't make you a Millers supporter. Getting behind the team in what is, in my opinion, one of the best sides in my memory, does.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You behave like a petulant three year old. And all because, in your head, you think that you know more about the game than Paul Warne does. Scoring goals for fun, miserly defence, top of the league and still you bleat. Buying a season and Mayday ticket doesn't make you a Millers supporter. Getting behind the team in what is, in my opinion, one of the best sides in my memory, does.
    Who we playing though! Keep saying there's no money about that's why it's such a weak league. But my money is over the counter there where's yours? Talk is cheap!

You do this every time that the Millers are doing well. 'Poor league...opposition didn't turn up'. ZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You do this every time that the Millers are doing well. 'Poor league...opposition didn't turn up'. ZZZZZZZZZ
    Tell me money you put into the club?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast