+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will we have less supporters than Stockport on Friday?

I was pissed off it being moved but I’m still going, just means I’ll have to find another excuse not to go Christmas shopping over the weekend

Why have the useless South Yorkshire Police authority moved our match to Friday night and not the Donny fixture which is still going ahead on Saturday?This does not make any sense and no proper thought has been put into this whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Why have the useless South Yorkshire Police authority moved our match to Friday night and not the Donny fixture which is still going ahead on Saturday?This does not make any sense and no proper thought has been put into this whatsoever.
    If we beat Stockport then the Donny game will be moved anyway. It clashes with the third round.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    If we beat Stockport then the Donny game will be moved anyway. It clashes with the third round.
    Donny are at home to Mansfield in the FA Cup this Saturday,so why are they allowed to play then but we have to move our match?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Donny are at home to Mansfield in the FA Cup this Saturday,so why are they allowed to play then but we have to move our match?
    Sorry, I misunderstood, I assumed you meant our game with Donny in the new year.

They have already sold out the full away end. Just under 2600. I wonder if we will give them some more in the family stand.

Away fans in those kinds of numbers will often outsing any home support anyway so I would give them more tickets if they want them as there isn't any chance of our fans making more of an atmosphere than theirs even if we sell out the remainder of the stadium ourselves so it makes sense to sell them if they can shift them as we certainly wont.

They mus have sold out, we have now made this game all ticket

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    They have already sold out the full away end. Just under 2600. I wonder if we will give them some more in the family stand.

Away fans in those kinds of numbers will often outsing any home support anyway so I would give them more tickets if they want them as there isn't any chance of our fans making more of an atmosphere than theirs even if we sell out the remainder of the stadium ourselves so it makes sense to sell them if they can shift them as we certainly wont.
    O.K so I`ve been a bit bored today, so I decided to do an approximate home ticket sales for Friday from the info on the official site. We have sold around 2500 so far. On that figure it seems unlikely we will be opening any more of the ground for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    ...and here
    Purely by chance I can say I might well make it!

(I'm scheduled to arrive UK January 6 and would be making Donny away on the 8th - but that will presumably be canceled if we beat Stockport and progress to the FA Cup Third Round: so a move to the evening before would still be on for me...that's of course if we don't all get hit by a new phase of lockdown.)

I loved night games at Millmoor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast