+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry for the break folks, how you all doing?

Sorry for the break folks, how you all doing?

Gotta apologize for the long break again, the last 3 months I've been a victim of arson, harassment, and blackmail, so not been the easiest times, I'm hopeful the crap is over now we can try and enjoy our team start climbing up the premier League table!

MOT!!!

Hey Clive
    No need to apologise just good to see you on here posting and hope what sounds like an awful time is well and truly behind you.

Sounds like a tough time, keep strong and hopefully who ever had been responsible is getting their comeuppance

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Gotta apologize for the long break again, the last 3 months I've been a victim of arson, harassment, and blackmail, so not been the easiest times, I'm hopeful the crap is over now we can try and enjoy our team start climbing up the premier League table!

MOT!!!

Other then the fire, harassment, blackmail…..what has Halifax ever done for ya!
    Nice to see you back and at your van damn best

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post

MOT!!!
    No apologies needed Clive.
    Hope all your troubles are behind you and things improve for you.......Don't know about the Team...hopefully they too will be able to put their troubles behind them as well. I've got to say I will be delighted when Paddy and Bill are back and hopefully we get a settled team and get our rhythm back

Don’t worry Clive.
    Rev and Andy have a bit of an ar&e-on problem too

See what ya did there ballroot.

Good to see you posting again Clive and sorry to hear of the sh1te you have been going through.

Yikes!

Hope all’s sorted now Clive: great to have you back.

Hi Clive, good to hear from you - lowlifes never win, class always shines through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)