+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Timothy Away match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Completely agree.

That's now 2 wins, 3 draws and 11 defeats in our last 16 games. If that's not sackable form then I'm buggered if I know what is.

Unless we make it 4 wins out of 18 by Saturday teatime then Glass will be feeling the heat again and Cormack will have to be manning the barricades once more. The AGM on the 13th could be interesting!!
    If we can’t get 6 points from these next two home games I really fear for us , as said earlier DC is so in love with himself he won’t admit he’s made a mistake in the appointment of Glass and this could see us in a relegation battle .

I don’t think this “group” would have the bottle for that to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    If we can’t get 6 points from these next two home games I really fear for us , as said earlier DC is so in love with himself he won’t admit he’s made a mistake in the appointment of Glass
    It is all being done on the cheap. The cut back training ground. Which cost a lot less than pretended.
    The sub standard players. Wasted DNA money.
    The appointment of manager who may also be subsidised by Atlanta for all we know.( I am guessing.)
    If not, still very much on the cheap , compared with previous McInnes extravagance.

It has all gone south , to be sure.

With a lot of our fans , who will be wearing Newcastle shirts down union st next.

I’ve no idea what we’re trying to do as a club.

That spiv in charge is just playing at being a chairman

If we're in the bottom 2/3 by end of December...as I think we probably will be.....then we're in a relegation scrap for sure. Teams down there at the turn of the year don't often pull away to safety with ease. They run out of games! Yesterday was garbage apart from a decent 10 minute spell before half time when we won the penalty. This "press" that we're hearing about didn't exist for 80 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    It is all being done on the cheap. The cut back training ground. Which cost a lot less than pretended.
    The sub standard players. Wasted DNA money.
    The appointment of manager who may also be subsidised by Atlanta for all we know.( I am guessing.)
    If not, still very much on the cheap , compared with previous McInnes extravagance.

It has all gone south , to be sure.

With a lot of our fans , who will be wearing Newcastle shirts down union st next.
    South indeed, we will soon be at the South Pole at this rate! It’s a waste of time and money and a life following this c***!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    South indeed, we will soon be at the South Pole at this rate! It’s a waste of time and money and a life following this c***!

Well you never know there could be a clear-out in Jan with a couple of quality signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Well you never know there could be a clear-out in Jan with a couple of quality signings.
    More chance of winning the lottery than getting a couple of quality signings

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    More chance of winning the lottery than getting a couple of quality signings
    I think signing players is irrelevant while Glass is in charge, he’s out of his depth and we are back into free fall after almost temporarily steadying the ship last month.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I think signing players is irrelevant while Glass is in charge, he’s out of his depth and we are back into free fall after almost temporarily steadying the ship last month.
    Dave Cormack will need to come out arguing with a bbc pundit backing Glass again. It worked for 1 week and let’s be honest, this is a big week for the novice.

Any word on players back for tomorrow?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456