+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Timothy Away match thread and all that cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Fit happened wi the goal? Didna get a good look at it - seemed to ricochet off someone and in?
    Hayes had one of his classic brain fart rush of blood to the head moments and just blootered the ball the way he was facing - which unfortunately was back across his own box.

Said blooter ricocheted off McGregors arse into the net.

Comical, inept, amateur, shambolic.

A perfect microcosm of our season.

Ah well, that pointless shyte is out the way - probably for the season as we’ll likely not have to go back as we’re looking at bottom 6 - so that’s something.

Not humped - but that just buys Glass more time sadly.

Meh…

Cheers min. Aye, appreciative of Jonny's contributions over the years but he's always been a terror in our own box.

at wiz crap

Not a bad effort, typical brain fart from Hayes. Predictable result.
    Next 2 games are must win, anything less is a relegation battle.

Aberdeen manager Stephen Glass is disappointed by the nature of the defeat but found positives in his side's performance.

"We didn't start well gave them the upper hand," he tells BBC Scotland. "They moved it around a lot and they had a lot opportunities.

"The overriding thing is getting beat by the deflection at the end really.

"You can try and try to keep it tight, but I don't think that works with the quality that Celtic have.

"The players are disappointed and they're a bit argumentative in there, which I am happy with. It shows their character.

"It takes bravery to come out in these matches and press the way that they did and take the ball the way they did."

OK, then Stephen. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Aberdeen manager Stephen Glass is disappointed by the nature of the defeat but found positives in his side's performance.

"We didn't start well gave them the upper hand," he tells BBC Scotland. "They moved it around a lot and they had a lot opportunities.

"The overriding thing is getting beat by the deflection at the end really.

"You can try and try to keep it tight, but I don't think that works with the quality that Celtic have.

"The players are disappointed and they're a bit argumentative in there, which I am happy with. It shows their character.

"It takes bravery to come out in these matches and press the way that they did and take the ball the way they did."

OK, then Stephen. Thank you.
    None of that makes any sense.

If trying to keep it tight doesn’t work against Celtic, then why spend the whole game sitting in trying to keep it tight - and failing? Bizarre comment.

We didn’t press much at all, we sat off and sat back, and we never took and kept the ball at all - bar a brief spell in the first half. Mostly the usual blooters up to nobody - as per usual in these games. Deluded comment.

I hope they are being “argumentative” with Hayes by asking him fit the actual fuuck he wis doing at the second goal.

Clown.

Trouble is they'll all think this result isn’t too bad, which doesn’t help us at all. We still
    lost and the Glass jacket peg didn’t get any shooglier as a result…

Och well,next three games are massive,im still a believer in what Glass is trying to achieve like Donsdaft is (i think he still believes?)
    Plenty folk said here at the start of the season that it would take time to implement Glass' style on the team and to give him a season and now the same folk are pishing their pants because we're not top six.
    If we were getting hammered by 3-4 goals every week i'd be worried,we're not though,injuries aren't helping either,my pants are still dry anyway....

Aye
    I am still prepared to believe.

It would be good to see us go to Parkhead and run the show sooner rather than later though.

That's both celtic games that Brown has gone off with "cramp" yet has managed to finish all other games this season okay. Fit's going on with that?????

I just can't see what glass is trying to achieve. The squad is truly horrendous.
    Jet, Jenks, Samuels, Bates, Gurr, Kennedy, McLennan, Longstaff are lower league level.
    Hernandez and Devlin will never play again. Gallagher looked average at best.
    You cannot win games or even create clear chances with McRorie, Ojo, Ferguson, McGeough and Brown in the same team.
    Which, if any, of those 16 players (and there's more) would anyone really want. Ferguson adds very little and Brown will stop next season. Hedges is adequate in spells but that is it.
    The two younger boys are fine, but Ramsay is the standout and will be gone soon enough.
    Glass has shown no aptitude to bring in any decent players of his own other than Ramirez.
    McGinn and Hayes cannot last any longer either.
    Glass loads the bench with crap rather than trying any other youngster.
    There is no master plan from Glass. We will not lose by many goals but we will keep losing.
    Bottom 6 is a certainty in my opinion, as is an early cup exit.
    We need a clearout of dross and Glass is not going to do it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast