+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Five years Warney

Almost Presidential

“ 5 more years” chant

( yes I know it’s 4 for US Presidents)

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Almost Presidential

“ 5 more years” chant

( yes I know it’s 4 for US Presidents)
    Unless you two back to back terms then it's 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Unless you two back to back terms then it's 8 years.
    Then on the US model we have to get rid of him lol

Well it looks like he’s had enough but his new job hasn’t gone too well, Burnley called off

(Pic from twitter) Name:  FB403AD0-13FD-49FE-9879-6C6C098E7FB9.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  11.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Yes,I think Warney would love to take this young squad up to the Championship next season and also prove that he is every bit as good at that level.Where as before this time we will perform well in this higher level.No reason PW cannot do the sane as what his mate Robbins is doing at Coventry.Thank you Warney for being one of the best for us.
    The reason he struggles, is Mark Robbins can buy players for £1M, we don't, and we'll always be the nearly team. I've had my say about PW but he's done brilliant this season. We all love this all action style but would work in the Chamionship, or would we just get picked off????

It would certainly be interesting to see how PW would cope with a much larger budget.

It can be very stressful worrying that you might buy a £2 million lemon

He might be listening to me cause I was surprised when S Mac was released. Wood & Mattock got to be end of this season. It's working in league 1. Rotherham public should have backed Tony Stewart more from the early days at the NYS then he would have increased the capacity to 16,000 at least. It's only way we'll compete in the championship getting bout 5,000 more bums on seats!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He might be listening to me cause I was surprised when S Mac was released. Wood & Mattock got to be end of this season. It's working in league 1. Rotherham public should have backed Tony Stewart more from the early days at the NYS then he would have increased the capacity to 16,000 at least. It's only way we'll compete in the championship getting bout 5,000 more bums on seats!
    That’s never going to happen.

On simple demographics Rotherham has a significant percentage of population made up of ethnic backgrounds that have no interest in football whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    That’s never going to happen.

On simple demographics Rotherham has a significant percentage of population made up of ethnic backgrounds that have no interest in football whatsoever
    Grist, bout reight that quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Grist, bout reight that quote.
    To expand the point Brin, how many are walking down the road to the ground from Ferham, like they used to when we were at Millmoor?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast