+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Five years Warney

Five years Warney

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    Camera with flash | 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦.

A lot has happened since Paul Warne first took caretaker charge of the Millers five years ago today...

Two promotions, historic wins and some amazing memories later... we think the 'fitness coach' has done alright!

Name:  4085B3CA-5509-4835-B46E-7E580F6AFD88.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  26.1 KB Name:  0381D18E-67E3-4900-860B-69F1CC86CD3B.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  24.6 KB

Yep he’s starting to learn from past mistakes (that’s what some wanted ) and doing a good job now, I take my hat off has I eat humble pie.

Let’s see him do the same in Championship then maybe the fans will come back

We are lucky to have him.
    I’ve criticised him in the past. He’s done overall a very good job.

Well done Boss. I'll drink to the next five years!

Ian Holloway on Quest last night appeared convinced that Warne will not be tempted away from RUFC. Great news as far as I'm concerned. Never a dull season since he took the reins - who needs a safe mid-table finish? The set up and squad he now has is far superior to anything during his tenure and, as a manager, he has developed dramatically. We are blessed!

Name:  5vt6d6.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  45.3 KB

He deserves the plaudits. Well done Warney.

Yes,I think Warney would love to take this young squad up to the Championship next season and also prove that he is every bit as good at that level.Where as before this time we will perform well in this higher level.No reason PW cannot do the sane as what his mate Robbins is doing at Coventry.Thank you Warney for being one of the best for us.

I hope a few more fans turn up rather than the usual 8000 or so.
    Paul and Tony deserve it

I think we all as a collective group of Millers, wondered what the heck tony Stewart was playing at when he made Warne our new Manager. I for one wasn't impressed and thought here we go, cheap option again but, fast forward the roller coaster, two ups two downs and here he is again chasing a third promotion in his tenure. How many Managers can say that of their last five years?

It has taken a long time to get to where he feels happy at what he's doing and sadly, some Chairmen of today don't have or won't show the faith, in what Tony Stewart has always wanted Paul Warne to succeed in. I think Tony Stewart should also take some plaudits for allowing things to progress the way they have with Warniola in charge.

The man - Likeable, warming, a good hooman being, wears his heart on his sleeve, emotional, supportive, a Manager who all his players love to be around. We are so blessed to have this man as our Manager.

He has made mistakes along the way and rightly so as he's learned this job inside out the hard way. What I like about him of late is the animation he now shows on the touchline where as before he showed little. Everything and I mean everything now looks to be in place for him and long may this continue.

His contractual set up is just about right and he's not the type to go knocking on Stewarts door with massive demands of a new contract. Everything seems spot on at RUFC with Warney and long may this continue.

I’m a fan. A genuine bloke who understands people.

I have questioned whether he can develop players but Ogbene, Wiles, Barlaser owe a lot of their progression to his management.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast