+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Five years Warney

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Don't you drive MT? I rarely pay more than £25 for a return P'boro to Rovrum, but there's an hour each way to add on for the (free) bus ride to P'boro.
    No mate. With work being close or via train when off site I haven't needed to learn. I really should mind. How are you getting a P'boro to Roth return for £25? Some kind of railcard? Nice to have a free leg, even by bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    To expand the point Brin, how many are walking down the road to the ground from Ferham, like they used to when we were at Millmoor?
    No where near as many who would have been visiting the good old lady.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Don't you drive MT? I rarely pay more than £25 for a return P'boro to Rovrum, but there's an hour each way to add on for the (free) bus ride to P'boro.
    mygiddypant, hasn't Darragh MacAnthony or Barry Fry converted you to Posh yet? Think of all the travel money you could save

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He might be listening to me cause I was surprised when S Mac was released. Wood & Mattock got to be end of this season. It's working in league 1. Rotherham public should have backed Tony Stewart more from the early days at the NYS then he would have increased the capacity to 16,000 at least. It's only way we'll compete in the championship getting bout 5,000 more bums on seats!
    You 2 faced get !
    Have a look back at practically every post where you mention Warne,you are unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    No mate. With work being close or via train when off site I haven't needed to learn. I really should mind. How are you getting a P'boro to Roth return for £25? Some kind of railcard? Nice to have a free leg, even by bus.
    It's one of the few advantages of being over 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    mygiddypant, hasn't Darragh MacAnthony or Barry Fry converted you to Posh yet? Think of all the travel money you could save

No, but Warney keeps having a go about Narwich!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He might be listening to me cause I was surprised when S Mac was released. Wood & Mattock got to be end of this season. It's working in league 1. Rotherham public should have backed Tony Stewart more from the early days at the NYS then he would have increased the capacity to 16,000 at least. It's only way we'll compete in the championship getting bout 5,000 more bums on seats!
    It's true! He told me he tunes his telly off station so he can hear you through the static.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    It's true! He told me he tunes his telly off station so he can hear you through the static.
    Tell him to keep listening! Want us in the championship next season automatic then unload surplus to that level.

RUFC without Warne would be like egg without chips

if he's still here in 5 years time we may not be far off the Prem.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast