+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those poor travelling Spurs fans....

Those poor travelling Spurs fans....

....that travelled all the way up to Burnley today only to see the game called off 50 minutes before kick off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59363471

Frozen prawn sandwiches

Nah...fackin prawn sarnies geezer

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ....that travelled all the way up to Burnley today only to see the game called off 50 minutes before kick off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59363471
    Been said Tottenham Hotspur fans travelled 230 miles from London.

But 2 American Tottenham supporters travelled a lot further for the game, couple Ken & Brandy Saxton
    travelled 4,600 miles to see the game at Burnley.
    The couple got a Friday morning flight from Dallas, Texas to Washington, then on the Saturday they had
    a flight from Washington to London Heathrow.
    They put on social media, that they travelled for 31 hours [no sleep], fuelled by coffee, cheese crackers
    & more coffee.
    Tottenham player Harry Kane offered to have them has his guests, for a home game, when the couple
    come to London again.

It would have been more appropriate for Kane to offer to pay for their trip. Pennies to him

Kudos to all those fans travelling so far....200 miles? My mate has just completed a run across America from San Fran to Key West. 3200 miles over 80 days, averaging 40 miles a day, but well done to those fans who travelled 200 miles on a bus.
    Last edited by sota; 29-11-2021 at 08:05 AM.

I guess that's why they have weather forecasts.

Jock. I hope to see you soon mate. Your one liners are very much appreciated, just like your brilliant goalkeeping :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Kudos to all those fans travelling so far....200 miles? My mate has just completed a run across America from San Fran to Key West. 3200 miles over 80 days, averaging 40 miles a day, but well done to those fans who travelled 200 miles on a bus.
    Thats impressive Sota.....some Rileys coaches couldn't match that in the old days!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Thats impressive Sota.....some Rileys coaches couldn't match that in the old days!
    ha ha Done a few miles on those old beauties too :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast