+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning

Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I have the morning coffee, then I have my morning coffee.....then, I have a morning coffee, and then...a morning coffee. Then I have my lunchtime coffee, and then, my afternoon coffee........then a......then a......then a....then a..... . Then, for my evening meal, after which, I have a coffee....then another....and another, coffee. And then, it's suppertime, I have a Tea, then its another coffee, and for bedtime...just one more coffee !

agree with alf, lovely birds, and gorgeous images...Balam.

How do you get by without tea.Isn't coffee that thing Americans drink? When I peg out our teabags to dry they stretch for miles

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    How do you get by without tea.Isn't coffee that thing Americans drink? When I peg out our teabags to dry they stretch for miles
    ....Barrie, guess what, I get by without tea - by drinking coffee...though as you can see, an not teatotal, I do sup on a cuppa cha late in the evening.

...put this in your crimbo stocking.

But all's well, look you have placed a nice biscuit on his saucer, is it a fish biscuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    But all's well, look you have placed a nice biscuit on his saucer, is it a fish biscuit?

good fishing Balam.....being am sure you remember the biscuit barrel you sent me last Christmas.

you keep reminding me ...but I couldn't help it that Israeli customs confiscated the gift I sent you.

You know why don't you! That handle exactly fits the firing trigger of the LK 65 rocket launcher I hope they did not expect that you belonged to some group. I think its good that you did not spell your name correctly as you wrote on the package cover, very crafty! But what will be the next gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    You know why don't you! That handle exactly fits the firing trigger of the LK 65 rocket launcher I hope they did not expect that you belonged to some group. I think its good that you did not spell your name correctly as you wrote on the package cover, very crafty! But what will be the next gift?
    Perhaps we could "gift" the Palestinians their homes and lands back?

Attachment 20465

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perhaps we could "gift" the Palestinians their homes and lands back?
    We could just nuke the feckers, that would save a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We could just nuke the feckers, that would save a lot of trouble.
    A bit harsh on the Israelis is that mon ami.

They've got shelters, the Pallys haven't. Balan will be fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)