+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Morning

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They've got shelters, the Pallys haven't. Balan will be fine.
    In a nutshell you have encapsulated the problem mon ami.

The Palestinians are deemed to be second class citizens by the imperialist Israelis.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In a nutshell you have encapsulated the problem mon ami.

The Palestinians are deemed to be second class citizens by the imperialist Israelis.
    Only half-wits would vote to be run by a terrorist organisation, and by definition a half-wit is indeed a second class citizen. And you've got me again BT, I bow to your greater knowledge and understanding of these matters, could you explain to this poor boy just what is an 'Imperialist Israeli' ?

Is Balan one for instance, if he is, then I like the sound of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Only half-wits would vote to be run by a terrorist organisation, and by definition a half-wit is indeed a second class citizen. And you've got me again BT, I bow to your greater knowledge and understanding of these matters, could you explain to this poor boy just what is an 'Imperialist Israeli' ?

Is Balan one for instance, if he is, then I like the sound of them.
    He's the guy who knocks on your door with a bible in one hand and an assault rifle in the other and tells you that God told him your house belongs to him 2000 years ago, and your being put on the street and he's moving in - today!

sinkov: ''They've got shelters, the Pallys haven't. Balan will be fine.''

BT: ''In a nutshell you have encapsulated the problem mon ami. The Palestinians are deemed to be second class citizens by the imperialist Israelis''.

If Israelis want, believing a war will be imminent, and if it is rockets from the Gaza strip or from the Hezbollah, in the north. Well, if they fork out, about 20 thousand quid, You can have a shelter built. I think BT believes ,it is the Government that builds them 'BUT' just for the Jews only? ( those imperialist Israelis ! )
    Just for the record I do not have one I believe that 'UPSTAIRS' I am not on the list to be departing yet.

Just for the record if rockets will start hitting us from Lebanon, or from the Iranians/Hezbollah in Syria?( In theory they could fire 1000 rockets a day ,for at least 3 months).

Well ,I think I will be lucky ,I will just put a goldfish bowl up on my roof! That should do it!

You Israelis can sleep well of a night now Balan. the UK has got your back.

"UK and Israel join forces to stop Iran gaining nuclear weapons.
    Foreign Minister Liz Truss and her Israeli counterpart say they are ‘transforming our close friendship into an even closer partnership’'

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    sinkov: ''They've got shelters, the Pallys haven't. Balan will be fine.''

BT: ''In a nutshell you have encapsulated the problem mon ami. The Palestinians are deemed to be second class citizens by the imperialist Israelis''.

If Israelis want, believing a war will be imminent, and if it is rockets from the Gaza strip or from the Hezbollah, in the north. Well, if they fork out, about 20 thousand quid, You can have a shelter built. I think BT believes ,it is the Government that builds them 'BUT' just for the Jews only? ( those imperialist Israelis ! )
    Just for the record I do not have one I believe that 'UPSTAIRS' I am not on the list to be departing yet.

Just for the record if rockets will start hitting us from Lebanon, or from the Iranians/Hezbollah in Syria?( In theory they could fire 1000 rockets a day ,for at least 3 months).

Well ,I think I will be lucky ,I will just put a goldfish bowl up on my roof! That should do it!
    No,no, not the bowl with the lucky goldfish in it. However will we win the lottery if Mr Fish gets his chips?

BT: The mighty wizard who says . ''He's the guy who knocks on your door with a bible in one hand and an assault rifle in the other and tells you that God told him your house belongs to him 2000 years ago, and your being put on the street and he's moving in - today!

David more than 2000 years ago had a catapult, so why did he not use 'an assault rifle?' Jews showing off again!
    The Bible:
    The Bible is the holy scripture of the Christian religion, purporting to tell the history of the Earth etc etc???
    What is the Tanakh?
    Tanakh, an acronym derived from the names of the three divisions of the Hebrew Bible: Torah (Instruction, or Law, also called the Pentateuch), Neviʾim (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings).

The Muslim conquest of the Levant ? Arab Muslim forces had appeared on the southern borders even before the death of Muhammad in 632 , resulting in the Battle of Mu'tah in 629, but the real conquest began in 634.
    By 635 CE, Palestine, Jordan and Southern Syria, with the exception of Jerusalem and Caesarea, were in Muslim hands.

Now the question is, who is knocking on doors with a Bible? 2000 years ago?
    And who was in the land before the Arab Muslim forces that came 600 years later!
    The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD.

''So 2000 years ago it was the landlord with a rent book, and a catapult tucked away in his belt, and the currency was the Shekel, just as it is today.''
    ....that proves we have hope , if the guy was there 2000 years ago - but will move in today !! What's killing us then climate change?

'' If that fish ever wins a lottery ,I personally will send a few million to Mr Pace, to buy what they need!''

sinkov : I see it now in the Jerusalem post.

Israel has been sharing intelligence with its allies about Iran’s continued race toward a nuclear weapon, Defense Minister Benny Gantz said.
    “I say to our partners: The time that passes must have a price in economic sanctions and military action so the Iranians will stop their nuclear race and regional aggression.”
    Israel does not oppose talks and understands the need for a solution, but is against allowing Iran to fool the world, the defense minister said. Gantz will be heading to Washington in the coming days to discuss regional security issues, namely Iran, with his counterparts.

IN A MONDAY meeting with UK Foreign Minister Liz Truss, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid said: “The Iranians are coming to these talks for only one reason – to get sanctions lifted. They need money for Hezbollah, for the Revolutionary Guards, for their global terrorist network and for their continued race toward a nuclear program.”

Lapid warned that the Iranians “will play for time” so they get a cash and investment influx from sanctions being lifted, while they covertly advance their nuclear program.
    “This is what they have done in the past, and it is what they will do this time as well. The intelligence is clear. It leaves no doubt,” he said.
    The way to stop Iran is through tighter sanctions and tighter supervision, and conducting negotiations from a position of strength, he added. Lapid also met with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson at a Conservative Friends of Israel meeting, where he said the countries share a determination to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon “at all costs.”
    Meanwhile:
    Next Post No 30

Israeli military readying for 'Plan B' if Iran nuclear talks fail.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/ir...ks-fail-687220

Israel’s military is continuing to develop its ability to conduct a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program should circumstances demand it.
    The defense establishment does not see a war breaking out with Iran or its proxies, such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, but the IDF has been keeping an eye on the North and on the South.
    Following the signing of the Abraham Accords, the IDF has also begun conducting drills with Gulf Arab states.
    In a subtle message to Iran, Israel took part in a multilateral maritime security drill in the Red Sea with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and US Naval Forces Central Command’s (NAVCENT).

Israel’s Blue Flag air drills, which become more popular as the years go on, also provide a clue as to what other countries could fly alongside Israel when push comes to shove.
    This year’s Blue Flag saw aircraft from Germany (six Eurofighters), Italy (five F-35 jets and five G550 planes), Britain (six Eurofighters), France (four Raphale jets), India (five Mirage jets), Greece (four F-16 jets), and the US (six F-16 CJ jets) take part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)