+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That's much more like it Chris Chibnall.

That's much more like it Chris Chibnall.

But the fans of the program had made their mind up before this year and rather than praise him for this series they have remained silent. I suspect that they are really enjoying this year's episodes but will not admit it.

There is a lot to tie up in this coming Sunday's final episode of the series.

Yaz and Dan have been to various times and places on Earth in an Indiana Jones type search for clues about the planned end date
    of the universe. Vinder and Bel (why not the orthodox Belle?) have each been having skirmishes with some of the villains, so where
    is their story going? Are we going to see more of Karvanista and his fellow Lupari?

Williamson's tunnels are now known to contain portals to other places and times? Thus he has popped up all over the place / time.
    The snake bloke has got control of UNIT in 2017 and is closing it down, Kate is now "off grid" because she knows what he is.
    Possibly Osgood may appear, helping Kate. Division has apparently been around for ever, beginning on Galifrey and been above the Time Lords in terms of power. Yet suddenly Swarm arrives at Division HQ and kills the leader who was The Doctor's step mother. The rather passive Ood is working for Division, pressing the buttons by command of the Division leader. Division is beginning to destroy the universe and create a new universe.

The known villains of old are going to feature on Sunday, such as the Sontarans, the Dire Licks and the Cider Men.
    Will The Doctor get to open up the fob watch and thus discover all about her pasts from childhood onwards and before that?
    Maybe the current version (Chibnall's version) of The Master will appear. I doubt that RTD's Master (John Simm) or Steven Moffat's Missy (Michelle Gomez) will appear.

So, I reckon that some of the forces of evil will be working for Division and some of them will temporarily unite against division in order to continue revelling in the universe that they like to be utter b­astards in. Sworn enemies will unite just for the purpose of defeating the universe-ending plans of Division.

I expect only the main storyline to be concluded, leaving scope to continue with the other threads in Chibnall's 3 Specials to be shown next year. Presumably those have all been made already because Jodie Whittaker is known to have done her regeneration scene and has totally finished. Possibly Chibnall may have the special effects and editing to oversee but RTD2 cannot be far away now, writing stuff to be made next year and shown in 2023.
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 01-12-2021 at 09:43 PM.

There was a thing on tv yesterday about Dr Who and i asked madame if she watched it, amazingly she said yes., because she used to fancy the Tarrant fellow. She also said she cant follow it, that the Dr has some sort of wand that he waves around and everything is ok. It flits from one time to another.

There are angels that appear that if you see them you die.

She doesnt watch it now.

Gone are the days of exterminate exterminate. My theory of good television is that the more realistic it is the better, which doesnt apply to Dr Who anymore.

I am old, i cant take contemporary stuff like this , its more like tv for 12 year olds. Which sums up the BBC, its all for 12 year olds. Its needs closing down.

I find it fascinating that 6EQUJ5 who has a deep knowledge of space is so into Dr Who which Ive always thought of as a kids program,when did the good Doctor transform from ****ager to adult entertainment,is it just the ****agers taking into adulthood with them and if so why only recently,I used to watch John Pertwee back in the day but then discovered beer and girls,I'm not having a pop at you 6EQ, genuinely interested also do you watch Red Dwarf which is far superior?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)