+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup Draw

I've a notion it's 32nd in the list of good draws, absolute pish as per Boat's reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A terrible draw versus the best team in the lower league for the following reasons.

Away

on plastic

winter break

no break for them so 100% match fit

Tommy Wright

terrible Rugby Park record
    Nightmare draw .

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A tricky tie no doubt but come on, our support are acting like doom and gloom about it

Think it's a cracking tie really and plenty seats available for a big away support, our rugby park record is overstated because we ended up playing them three times last season and the last time played a reserve side just before going upto Pittodrie and trouncing the ssbs.. The first visit was one of them days, we played well missed chances and they hit us on the break late on

I remember when we really did have a poor record at Killie, late 90s to early 00s pre plastic, went a few years without winning there, its never been a graveyard for us since, mixed bag of wins, draws and defeats as you'd expect
    The size of our support will depend when it's played. Good chance it will be moved for TV. Knowing our luck 12.00 Sunday lunchtime or Monday night 19.45.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    The size of our support will depend when it's played. Good chance it will be moved for TV. Knowing our luck 12.00 Sunday lunchtime or Monday night 19.45.
    Can't see it being televised. I'd put Auchinleck v Hearts, Alloa v Celtic, Rangers v Stirling and maybe even (if it is Kelty) Kelty v St Johnstone (holders remember) ahead in the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I've a notion it's 32nd in the list of good draws, absolute pish as per Boat's reasons.
    Stop being so gloomy Smeds, we'll get Dumbarton home in the next round 😎🧡

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    That plastic pitch really helped Killie last season
    Yeah they got relegated on it 😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah they got relegated on it ��
    I think BackRow might just have had his tongue firmly in cheek there peter………….
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 30-11-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah they got relegated on it ��
    That was the joke, fanny baws.

Now piss off back to your wee hole and let the grow ups talk

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I think BackRow might just have had his tongue firmly in cheek there peter………….
    I bet Peter spends his evenings with his tongue firmly wedged in his own cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Can't see it being televised. I'd put Auchinleck v Hearts, Alloa v Celtic, Rangers v Stirling and maybe even (if it is Kelty) Kelty v St Johnstone (holders remember) ahead in the pecking order.
    You were right

It's not one of the TV games

The uglies both on Premier sports Auchinleck v Hearts and Hibs v Cove are on bbc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)