+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scottish Cup 2021/22

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Away to Motherwell in the cup is usually a good omen.

C'mon ye Reds.

Today's the 40th (40th!!) anniversary of John Hewitt's 9.6 second goal

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Remember it well. We were all very nervous about that game as Murderwell were top of division one and going well at the time.

A fitting start to the greatest cup run in the history of world fitba. Fitting Johnny started and then finished the run aff too…

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    there must have been a mistake in the calendar, that can't be 40 years ago.

...and in the traffic queue back on to the motorway, the draw on the radio dealt us a home tie with Celtic. Johnny took his time to score the winner in that one (19 minutes, FFS), but it was a nifty overhead kick to make up for his tardiness.

Does anyone know when they announce times/days for next rounds games

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Does anyone know when they announce times/days for next rounds games
    Once Premier Sports decide the dates and times they will show the celtic/sevco games!!! They usually are Friday night and Saturday teatime. I would fully expect we will be live on BBC along with likely Arbroath v Hibs. So I would expect we will either be Saturday lunchtime or at some time earlyish on Sunday afternoon.

I would imagine all dates and times will be confirmed over the next day or so

Maroon 2 v Hibs, and Peterheid v The Most Successful Club On Their Street are the live BBC matches.

Outrage from Glasgow incoming, although both the Stinkies and the Poopy Bums ties are being shown on Premier Sports (whatever the **** THAT is).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60145297
    Last edited by 57vintage; 27-01-2022 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Maroon 2 v Hibs, and Peterheid v The Most Successful Club On Their Street are the live BBC matches.

Outrage from Glasgow incoming, although both the Stinkies and the Poopy Bums ties are being shown on Premier Sports (whatever the **** THAT is).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60145297
    I must admit my gast was a bit flabbered when I saw that our game is not on BBC but happy given a trip to the arse end of Glasgow on either Sunday lunchtime or Monday night was not exactly a convenient time. Roll on a good old fashioned 3pm Saturday cup game.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I must admit my gast was a bit flabbered when I saw that our game is not on BBC but happy given a trip to the arse end of Glasgow on either Sunday lunchtime or Monday night was not exactly a convenient time. Roll on a good old fashioned 3pm Saturday cup game.
    My thoughts entirely.

A proper time for a Scottish Cup kick off. I know we are playing ****e away from home, but we should be selling out at least 2,000 briefs for this game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234