+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup 2021/22

I have a score to settle with those ****s. They ruined an otherwise-perfect day out (aling with bstd Scotrail). Meadowbank was a superb brutalist 1960s Warsaw Pact municipal shot-putting stadium.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ps/8382051.stm

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Worth putting a tenner on them to progress…..
    there's a fair chance that could be your most profitable tenner ever spent pal, then again the bookies are no mugs chances are they will have Edinburgh city as the odds on favs (and rightly so)

I fancy us if we can take it to penalties

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I fancy us if we can take it to penalties
    Think we might pull it off as long as Neil Lennon is the gaffer before we face them.

Is Lennon being lined up as Edinburgh City's new manager?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is Lennon being lined up as Edinburgh City's new manager?
    fkn hope not DD if that's the case then we are certain to be getting papped out in the 4th round.

Lennon on a short term gig to replace cormacks mate and we will have a fighting chance of getting into the next round (new manager bounce and all that)

I wonder if our tactical mastermind (Cormacks mate) will try and beat his Raith Rovers effort?

Dave has gone very quiet lately.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    fkn hope not DD if that's the case then we are certain to be getting papped out in the 4th round.

Lennon on a short term gig to replace cormacks mate and we will have a fighting chance of getting into the next round (new manager bounce and all that)

Under no circumstances whatsoever let that heidbanger anywhere near out great club.

100% agree DD. I would rather get relegated with Glass than have that odious cretin anywhere near our club. I for one would never go back if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    100% agree DD. I would rather get relegated with Glass than have that odious cretin anywhere near our club. I for one would never go back if that happened.
    I think it’s safe to say that our mate Dodgy Dave will never hire Neil Lennon , he’d be far too controversial and volatile to follow all of Dave’s prawcedures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast