+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Crystal Palace ***Matchday Thread***

Never doubted it.

(Lies)

Massive 3 pts for us that, get a win against Brentford and suddenly this horrible run doesn't look so terrifying.

Got to give a lot of credit to Roberts, thought he was garbage first 45 but did well the second half lot of really determined work on the ball to not give it away.

Firpo as well, started absolutely horrifically but after that some of his attacking play was very good and made a brilliant challenge to stop Zaha breaking away.

Not a perfect performance but a great 3 points and biggest thing for me was how much it clearly means to them all need to follow that up with 3 points against Brentford though.

One nil as predicted - happy with tonight, would have preferred a goal from open play but happy to accept that - can I start a crowd funding page for Guehi

Have I missed much

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Massive 3 pts for us that, get a win against Brentford and suddenly this horrible run doesn't look so terrifying.

Got to give a lot of credit to Roberts, thought he was garbage first 45 but did well the second half lot of really determined work on the ball to not give it away.

Firpo as well, started absolutely horrifically but after that some of his attacking play was very good and made a brilliant challenge to stop Zaha breaking away.

Not a perfect performance but a great 3 points and biggest thing for me was how much it clearly means to them all need to follow that up with 3 points against Brentford though.
    I slagged both but have to agree .

Raphina scared the &hit out of me with the pen tho.

And we did ride our luck a bit with Bentekie/Maupay
    Last edited by Billyni; 30-11-2021 at 10:28 PM.

What was Raphinha's little dance about after the penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Could do with the barcodes and Norwich drawing tonight as well.
    Your wish is my command

I am far from Roberts' biggest fan but he did a little better in the second half. There was even one cameo where he seemed to dribble between 3 or 4 defenders and still kept the ball. Firpo is still dire and he looks very short on confidence. Nearly every time he got the ball he passed a safe 10 yard ball back to Cooper. Once or twice he looked better going forward and even combined with Raphinha quite well so there is a (faint) glimmer of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    What was Raphinha's little dance about after the penalty

Macumba…..

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Macumba…..
    Table suddenly looks a little easier on the eye!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)