+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cup Draw

Cup Draw

Dumbarton away, decent draw.

Fav comp, everything possible at the start.

2000 capacity so be plenty tics for those wanting/allowed to go.

Should take care of Dumbarton

SHOULD

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Fav comp, everything possible at the start.

2000 capacity so be plenty tics for those wanting/allowed to go.
    depends how many they give us though.

Find it hard to get excited about the Scottish Cup, for many supporters like myself the clock is ticking.
    Have been to two Scottish Cup finals with the Dee, should have won it in 2003 with the squad we had then, but with Hibs
    Eventually winning , it gives you hope that it may happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Find it hard to get excited about the Scottish Cup, for many supporters like myself the clock is ticking.
    Have been to two Scottish Cup finals with the Dee, should have won it in 2003 with the squad we had then, but with Hibs
    Eventually winning , it gives you hope that it may happen one day.
    Wee bit younger than yo I think but it's not all about winning it.....though I'd love it.

I get much more up for cup games than run of the mill league games.......I get annoyed when folk talk about cup runs then get a quarter final at home against old firm or even this year st j.....and don't bother going.

Now I think when people talk about cup runs the mean going to a final......which is very Dabbish.

I go thru spells where the league bores me a bit but cup never has.....still has a bit of magic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wee bit younger than yo I think but it's not all about winning it.....though I'd love it.

I get much more up for cup games than run of the mill league games.......I get annoyed when folk talk about cup runs then get a quarter final at home against old firm or even this year st j.....and don't bother going.

Now I think when people talk about cup runs the mean going to a final......which is very Dabbish.

I go thru spells where the league bores me a bit but cup never has.....still has a bit of magic for me.
    A number of season ticket holders do not go to home cup ties because their season ticket is only for league games.
    Back in the 1970’s without fail we used to be drawn against Celtic in Scottish Cup semi finals.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    depends how many they give us though.
    Half the stand will be 1000....probably more than enough, think they have option to push segregation further along though.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)