+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Game 13 Part Two

Prediction League Game 13 Part Two

Wednesday 1st December KO 7.30 (?)

Wolves v Burnley

Wolves on a bit of a roll, only lost one of their last 8 in the PL, and won their last three at home after losing their first three, so 3 home wins, 3 home defeats, but they haven't drawn a home game yet. That could be about to change.

Wolves 1 Burnley 1

Wolves 1 v Burnley 2 Cornet to bag a brace.

Wolves 3 Burnley 1

Wolves 2 Burnley 2

I can see both teams scoring in this one but with home advantage I think Wolves will edge it. Wolverhampton 2 Burnley 1.

With our inability to keep a clean sheet, I cannot see Wolves not scoring. Thankfully, we are putting away some chances now.

So Wolves 2 - Clarets 2

I too favour the draw, I was going to go 2-2 but now fancy 3-3.

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 Burnley 1

No sunshine now ,so how can my goldfish forecast a clear result? It will be a cold night there ,so unfortunately 2-1 to (Canis lupus) Wolves 2 - Burnley 1

Welcome to Molineux, Burnley. The weather is forecast to be cold but dry, The rain that is falling now is due to move away. The playing surface will be immaculate so no excuses. Can you imagine what the pitches would be like at this time of year say twenty years ago.

We have a young lad at the back, I say young 24, Max Kilman, he came from non league a few years ago. and has already caught the eye of the England Manager. Not sure if that is good or bad. It would be interesting to hear your views on him, post match.

It will be a tough game for us with Neves missing but I understand that you have two regulars missing as well.

It could well be a 0-0 draw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)