+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League Game 13 Part Two

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Welcome to Molineux, Burnley. The weather is forecast to be cold but dry, The rain that is falling now is due to move away. The playing surface will be immaculate so no excuses. Can you imagine what the pitches would be like at this time of year say twenty years ago.

We have a young lad at the back, I say young 24, Max Kilman, he came from non league a few years ago. and has already caught the eye of the England Manager. Not sure if that is good or bad. It would be interesting to hear your views on him, post match.

It will be a tough game for us with Neves missing but I understand that you have two regulars missing as well.

It could well be a 0-0 draw.
    Read post #2 my mate - that's the final score...

Attachment 20477

You could be right. I see that Burnley have returned many tickets from their allocation. Not really surprised it's a fair trip mid week in the winter. Some of our supporters had a nightmare trip in the snow to Norwich last Saturday, some were out over thir**** hours. If you are one who will be down at Molineux have a safe trip.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    You could be right. I see that Burnley have returned many tickets from their allocation. Not really surprised it's a fair trip mid week in the winter. Some of our supporters had a nightmare trip in the snow to Norwich last Saturday, some were out over thir**** hours. If you are one who will be down at Molineux have a safe trip.
    My lad persuaded me the Wolves are there for the taking. We are just about to set off - COYC!

0:1 Tight game nipped at the the end with a set piece

Abbo nails it with his 0-0 prediction, fortunately for the rest of us he's not posting every week. If you want to join in and post a prediction every week mate please feel free, you've a bit of catching up to do, but you should soon shoot up the league, you seem to have more bloody idea than the rest of us.

Five of us went for the draw and picked up a point, but no one, except Abbo, predicted 0-0.

League Table after 13 games.

1) Sinkov (1-1)........15
    2) Outwood (2-1).....13
    3) Alto (AWOL).........11
    4) CiB (2-2)..............9
    5) Kris (3-3).............8
    6) FTD (0-1).............6
    6) Army (AWOL)........6
    6) Swiss (2-2)...........6
    9) Alfie (3-1).............4
    10) Sammy (1-1).......3
    11) Balan (2-1)..........2
    12) BT (1-2)..............1

Abbo ,if your reading this can we do some business? I have been trying for weeks to get a 'correct score' ( must be old age?) Will you take the Israeli shekel? Monopoly money?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Abbo ,if your reading this can we do some business? I have been trying for weeks to get a 'correct score' ( must be old age?) Will you take the Israeli shekel? Monopoly money?
    Feed your cat that useless bloody goldfish while you are at it to Balan.

I think I know what it is ,the bowl with the pet 'psychic' goldfish has been placed near the Radio, while the BBC has been tuned in, it's the BBC ! We know that cause leads to effect, and this produces an unwelcome cause!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I think I know what it is ,the bowl with the pet 'psychic' goldfish has been placed near the Radio, while the BBC has been tuned in, it's the BBC ! We know that cause leads to effect, and this produces an unwelcome cause!
    Ask "Goldie" what time Tehran is getting nuked please Balan?

My mate across the road hoped to be seeing his relatives early in the New Year. I hope he cancels his travel plans because if Omicron doesn't get him, the IDF will!

Good grief, I thought you meant ''Goldie Hawn.'' BT, I am not so ''well in with the Celebrates.'' Non pass were I live.

Your mate? Originally from Iran? Their holiday is 'Nowruz', and it falls in March, this year the 20 th.

I can not tell you now about the IDF over Iran, it seems the Americans have told us ,''No surprizes, and no action done secretly.''
    Head of the Mossad, has strongly declared ''Iran will not have a nuclear weapon, that's my commitment (obligation?). But only if the Americans vehemently oppose Israeli intelligence so as not to sabotage the nuclear talks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)