+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (A)

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    I'd prefer it if we never won a corner again. The disappointment of every one of them takes 15 minutes off my life.
    We're trying to set a record of how many times you can give the ball away.

Got a fair bit of practice in at Dingwall but we definitely cracked it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Well at least that's the cards on the table for Tam now. Benji, Mulgrew, Edwards and McMann , the rest??? You don't have to play great in every match, even in horrible conditions, but..... at least have a Fu**ing go FFS.

PS: the conditions didn't seem to bother them too much :/
    McMann has been absolutely woefulI. If Robson put in the kind of performances he does he'd have been absolutely slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    McMann has been absolutely woefulI. If Robson put in the kind of performances he does he'd have been absolutely slaughtered.
    Apologies to Jamie's Dad

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We have regressed in last couple games but then we are under strength too and a few players aren't at same level than a few weeks

The way you are acting is if you expect us to be poor the rest of the season, which is strange, this is just our wee spell that we will get out of, we will go on another good run aswell I've no doubt, so yes the pts accumulated will help just now
    Wow. It's actually strange that you can judge my expectations for the rest of the season based on my last post. You're mental.

We've only regressed over the last 2 games? We were lucky to beat The Sheepies before that then we were humped by Hearts after losing to Saints at home after drawing away to Livvy who played with 10 men for a whole half.

Can't wait for Biamou and McNulty to get over their injuries.......we need them to save our season or it's doomed...doomed I tell you....

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    We didn't deserve all 3 points on Saturday and certainly didn't deserve anything from tonight. So glad we have amassed the amount of points we have as we look ordinary just now and have definitely regressed since Hibs away. We probably have the weakest forward line in the league and it's showing.
    The midfield lost us that game tonight, not the forward line. They got nothing to work with all night. But, given more than half our best midfielders weren't available it's not unexpected, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    Yeah, I thought he was poor tonight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Wow. It's actually strange that you can judge my expectations for the rest of the season based on my last post. You're mental.

We've only regressed over the last 2 games? We were lucky to beat The Sheepies before that then we were humped by Hearts after losing to Saints at home after drawing away to Livvy who played with 10 men for a whole half.

Can't wait for Biamou and McNulty to get over their injuries.......we need them to save our season or it's doomed...doomed I tell you....
    They say "ah but we're missing Butcher" then Butcher gets back in the side due to injuries, gets himself sent off for unprofessional behaviour then the next two matches the whole team is sh1te, then they say ah but we're missing Butcher. You couldn't make this sh1t up.

I'm not too worried,i think we will hit the straps in June when the sun comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    To single one player out tonight is wrong. McMann has been decent for us since signing. Yes he was poor tonight but they all were. Even Benji threw a ball to their CF. Come on, not one player deserves being singled out, they were all terrible. Ok you could give Edwards Mulgrew and Benji pass marks, just about, but there was 8 players that were woeful. No scapegoats please.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Was anyone good tonight Terry?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)