+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (A)

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    At least you won on corners😄
    Name:  p.JPG
Views: 607
Size:  25.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The midfield lost us that game tonight, not the forward line. They got nothing to work with all night. But, given more than half our best midfielders weren't available it's not unexpected, surely?
    The midfield AND the forward line were both awful. If it's not happening for you up front and you're not getting much of the ball do you then keep doing the same thing or do drop a wee bit deeper and get involved? All teams lose their better players at some point during the season but you have to adapt.

We need Biamou,McNulty, Fuchs,Levitt and Smith back ASAP as it's obvious that our squad is not as good as 1st thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Was anyone good tonight Terry?
    My well worded and carefully thought out response....

No

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    My well worded and carefully thought out response....

No
    I wasn't asking you ADS

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    sorry i dont think so. i saw worse last season. Also the season before. That was more a return to that kind of perfrmance than the worst in recent memory. I think your have a bad memory
    You may be right about my memory. By recent memory I was really meaning last Saturday 😐
    Seriously though I don't remember a game for a long time where we've made so many bad passes when under so little pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I wasn't asking you ADS
    Yeah but I'd already carefully thought out and well worded my response though, so **** it

Cant believe i effectively stopped watching that when we went a goal down, so i therefore cannot comment on too much after that!

I accept the goal is an absolute cracker, but too many people were posted missing in the run up.

Some seem to be accepting this as just that moment in the season that happens, but take a fecking look at what the missing 8 points could have done for us!

I think there are a few failings that are coming home to roost, and while im sure we all have our first choice teams, the replacements have been shown to be lacking when called upon with few exceptions.

Sunday ive written off so anything will be a bonus, but after that, TC has to hope he gets a semblance of a winning team on the park with players coming back in, or brought in, or his target of 48 points will have to be reconsidered!

Well that was ficking shocking. At every level.

It shows just how short of work rate and quality we really are!

Pawlett Mr lateral and contributed zero
    Glass, a small boy in a big boys game
    Clark why bring him on, I was hoping the bench was the first step to out the door
    Appere flatters to deceive maximum a decent subby
    Freeman so exposed and wasteful.

Cheque book needs to appear and several players have to be on way out.

So, positives from tonight then -

1. I thought Darren Watson did very well when he came on second half

2………………er, that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    They say "ah but we're missing Butcher" then Butcher gets back in the side due to injuries, gets himself sent off for unprofessional behaviour then the next two matches the whole team is sh1te, then they say ah but we're missing Butcher. You couldn't make this sh1t up.
    You don't think our midfield was missing the like of Butcher last night? 🤔 We were soft as ****e and overran for the first 30 minutes. I just think he would have made a difference. As would Fuchs and Levitt, our squad is no where near good enough to lose players of that quality and allow equal replacements. It's going to have an effect.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)