+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: v Motherwell (A)

v Motherwell (A)

So what is everyone thinking for tonight? On a normal week I'd say a point is good, but since I wanted 4 points from this and the County game on Saturday we could really do with a win. A win also gives us a bigger gap to 5th place.

Levitt, Smith, Biamou all out, Fuchs is a maybe, Butcher suspended.

Seigrest
    Freeman, Edwards, Mulgrew, McMann
    Glass, Hoti, Harkes
    Pawlett, Appere, Niskanen

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    So what is everyone thinking for tonight? On a normal week I'd say a point is good, but since I wanted 4 points from this and the County game on Saturday we could really do with a win. A win also gives us a bigger gap to 5th place.

Seigrest
    Glass, Hoti, Harkes
    A point is still good, if Fuchs fit I would start with him ahead of Hoti.

A good away support expected :-)

Like yourself, was looking for 4 points from those two games so, therefore, lookin for a win tonight.

Seigrest
    Glass, Hoti, Harkes
    Glass for Clark then? Not so sure, Clark keeping himself in the starting XI tells you something. And for a ****ty winter's Tuesday night at Fir Park you maybe need experience. A wee Meekison cameo maybe?

I dont think there should be any change from Saturdays team, but there needs to be a rise in the effort from some players.

Im not for dropping Clark for Glass, because as much as Appere has improved, i think he needs that support from Clark just now.

Niskanen is a strange one just now as he looked to have settled, but im not seeing that flying Finn just now, but does he get rested and Appere move out there, or Sporle come in?

Expecting a low scoring or no score draw. We have the goalie and the back 4 to keep Well out but just can't see us scoring just now and it's been like that since Hibs away.........mon Utd prove me wrong. 0-3🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Expecting a low scoring or no score draw. We have the goalie and the back 4 to keep Well out but just can't see us scoring just now and it's been like that since Hibs away.........mon Utd prove me wrong. 0-3🤞
    I wish I was confident, but I'm not. We're just not playing well and looks like we'll be missing our 2 best midfielders again.
    A good place to get back on track but I'm expecting a point at best.

If we can keep the ball on the deck and show some patience in the build up you never know.

C'mon United prove us wrong 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I dont think there should be any change from Saturdays team, but there needs to be a rise in the effort from some players.

Im not for dropping Clark for Glass, because as much as Appere has improved, i think he needs that support from Clark just now.

Niskanen is a strange one just now as he looked to have settled, but im not seeing that flying Finn just now, but does he get rested and Appere move out there, or Sporle come in?
    What support did Clark give anyone on Saturday? He was anonymous. Anyone for Clark as far as I'm concerned.

And I really hope Fuchs is back, he leads by example as far as work rate is concerned and his composure seems to rub off on the players around him.

Dundee took the game to Motherwell on Saturday and they couldn't cope. That's exactly what we need to do. None of this cagey sh1te.

Mon United!

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    What support did Clark give anyone on Saturday? He was anonymous. Anyone for Clark as far as I'm concerned.

And I really hope Fuchs is back, he leads by example as far as work rate is concerned and his composure seems to rub off on the players around him.

Dundee took the game to Motherwell on Saturday and they couldn't cope. That's exactly what we need to do. None of this cagey sh1te.

Mon United!
    Agree with this. Hoping we can see what Maxime Biamou can do before the end of December because we need a striker so badly.

Seigrest
    Glass, Hoti, Harkes

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)