+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa cup.

Papa cup.

I wonder if Warney will play Chapman in goal tonight.It could be risky playing Vickers and probably have Victor in on Friday.There should be a fair bit of competition for places and opportunities to shine and impress the gaffer.Going to watch this on ifollow and get the tickets tomorrow to be there for the Friday match.

still 20 grand for winner .
    Not to be sniffed at these days.

I would like to see us put a good, strong and competitive side out for both these cup games.
    I want to see the millers at new Wembley, I haven’t been yet, I’m not greedy I’d settle for one trip.

always gone great day out. unless you are a miserable git.
    Happiest moment was Dagnall missing a penalty.

Pretty much expected lineup although the omission of Hull feels a touch harsh given his impressive performances in the group stage. Would of rested one of Harding or Icky but yeah.

Name:  FFddAdTXIAsnXAN.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  80.6 KB

No David Worrall for them
    Jamie Proctor is injured as I wrote on another thread

Just seen line up and glad to see Bola given a run. Not surprised to see Grigg/ Kayode up front and to save Smith/Ladapo for Friday which is a much bigger game.

Expected all the changes considering it’s not an important game but, progression would be good for those who play and morale.

Wood not even on the bench? At least it may give Hill a chance to play later on.

Good luck to all and hopefully it’s progression to the next stage.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kayode play from the start, he's an exciting player. With Grigg alongside it could be a winning combination.

Nice to see only 3 under 21s qualified.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast