+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wrexham v Yeovil

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Don,t call me a nancy you prick

If we win at Chesterfield and we are great praise is due, and if it is because off their injuries, just tell the truth, don,t try say it was because we were brilliant or the manager was brilliant
    If we lose of course i will be negative idiot do you expect me to be happy , as for a draw keeps us in the mix, but i will not make out it is fantastic either

Don,t (sic) pick on the Eumundi Hillbillies or the FNQ rednecks will have to join forces with Freewheelin' Franklin.

Don,t call me a nancy you prick

If we win at Chesterfield and we are great praise is due, and if it is because off their injuries, just tell the truth, don,t try say it was because we were brilliant or the manager was brilliant
    If we lose of course i will be negative idiot do you expect me to be happy , as for a draw keeps us in the mix, but i will not make out it is fantastic either
    Seems that you have already got the excuse ready for if we beat them .... it was because of their injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Seems that you have already got the excuse ready for if we beat them .... it was because of their injuries!
    Exactly. Whatever we do, and however we play, we can't win.

Still I'm really looking forward to seeing how we get on against them. Gutted I won't be there

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Exactly. Whatever we do, and however we play, we can't win.

Still I'm really looking forward to seeing how we get on against them. Gutted I won't be there
    I said if we play well and deserve to win that deserves praise , if we win because of their injuries say what it is, and if we draw it keeps us in , but i will not say its fantastic, the only scenerio that is truly negative is if we lose
    If we get the 3 points no matter what i will be happy, because that is all that matters come the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Well if that is true just say what it is - where is the problem?
    I will still be delighted with the 3 points tho

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying you will be a negative idiot rather than a negative nancy.
    Your a deluded fool
    Some of the rubbish you have posted on here, like IB is a far superior coach, he got players to another level, well the league table says otherwise
    You also said we could go undefeated till the end of september, see how that turned out

Now now gentlemen this is all rather needless in the current pleasant environment in the cesspit.

It's amazing what a football free weekend does to overall mood on NCM

Your a deluded fool
    Some of the rubbish you have posted on here, like IB is a far superior coach, he got players to another level, well the league table says otherwise
    You also said we could go undefeated till the end of september, see how that turned out
    You really are a buffoon. So league tables in December are reflective of how good a coach is? How many players were linked with moves to higher teams under your bum chum Ardley? The number is higher under IB. That’s a fact. That tells me he is a superior coach. I think everyone apart from you can see we are a better side now and play a better brand of football. It doesn’t always work, but we are fairly entertaining.
    I did say Notts COULD go undefeated until the end of September. I bet you were delighted with the defeat against Altrincham in our last game of that month.
    You are an angry pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    You really are a buffoon. So league tables in December are reflective of how good a coach is? How many players were linked with moves to higher teams under your bum chum Ardley? The number is higher under IB. That’s a fact. That tells me he is a superior coach. I think everyone apart from you can see we are a better side now and play a better brand of football. It doesn’t always work, but we are fairly entertaining.
    I did say Notts COULD go undefeated until the end of September. I bet you were delighted with the defeat against Altrincham in our last game of that month.
    You are an angry pansy.
    I really don’t know why any of you bother with D500. His opinions aren’t worth the time it takes to read let alone type a response.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I really don’t know why any of you bother with D500. His opinions aren’t worth the time it takes to read let alone type a response.
    I was bored. 😉

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678