+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Port Vale Post Match Thoughts

I agree. Smiths chance / miss was the worst and Sadlier’s was more instinctive. However, it all worked out in the end. The penalties were exemplary.
    We just did enough. Friday will be a different game entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Glenn what’s happened to banter can’t seem to get on it lately
    Hi Uttis, I think someone forgot to put a bob in the meter!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having just seen the highlights and having only followed the match on the match thread it's quite interesting how people see things (favouritism?). After they had equalised, Smudge had a gilt edged chance to put us ahead, much easier than the one he actually scored, but his muffed attempt spooned up to Sadlier who then missed a header that came to him quickly and probably unexpectedly. The comments on the match thread were:-
    Watched the match until around the 90th minute, saw them equalise but can’t remember Smudge missing the chance ? next minute I woke up and it was 12:30 !

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Hi Uttis, I think someone forgot to put a bob in the meter!
    Well, Millers Banter is still there but I don't know that I could say it's still going strong. Contributions seem few and far between. Maybe it just can't stand the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Well, Millers Banter is still there but I don't know that I could say it's still going strong. Contributions seem few and far between. Maybe it just can't stand the competition.
    Time for those lads to come "home". We're all Millers and differences of opinion are healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Watched the match until around the 90th minute, saw them equalise but can’t remember Smudge missing the chance ? next minute I woke up and it was 12:30 !
    You old uns need more beauty sleep than us youngsters.....
    Ask Archiemiller if you don't believe me.....

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    You old uns need more beauty sleep than us youngsters.....
    Ask Archiemiller if you don't believe me.....
    Got to confess that according to our lass tha5 beauty sleep is not working on me , so far ???

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having just seen the highlights and having only followed the match on the match thread it's quite interesting how people see things (favouritism?). After they had equalised, Smudge had a gilt edged chance to put us ahead, much easier than the one he actually scored, but his muffed attempt spooned up to Sadlier who then missed a header that came to him quickly and probably unexpectedly. The comments on the match thread were:-
    Looked an easier chance for Sadlier in that the ball sat up on a plate for him whereas it came quite fast at Smith who I agree should have done better. Check the match comments more carefully though, I said he was having a good game and putting great crosses in!

I'd also agree that Sadlier seems to get a bit of unfair criticism on here, but not from me.

Agreed that Sadlier is a good player and is getting better.
    Game time, coaching, confidence and he's improved and I hope he's in PW,s future plans

I don't think it will help if fans get on his back
    We,ve had scapegoats before and it's not fair. Not necessarily on here but quite a few derogatory comments on twitter
    Last edited by flourbasher; 01-12-2021 at 10:26 PM.

I don't know if this has been posted already but the draw for the "Round of 16" will take place on Saturday 4th December.

It will follow the Coventry City V West Bromwich Albion game which kicks off at 12.30 on Sky Sports.

Games to be played week commencing January 3rd.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast