+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T:- England Women vs. Latvia Women, not a bad result to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    It's the new world; same down here in all forms of sports. Women's AFL is always good for a laugh. An increase in high-pitched squealing female commentators too.*

* Note to the female board members...not intended to be ***ist, merely an observation.
    I take it you won't be going to the 2023 womens world cup in Brisbane just announced today then foreign. I might pop down in my Notts shirt and cheer Ellen White or is she retiring I really can't remember and probably don't care either.

Average gate per game should make 6 or 700 easily.

Probs not bro...although if Latvia are involved I might drop by for a laugh. I’m flat out watching the A league; how long since I’ve heard of Jack Rodwell, he must be about 40 and he’s a marquee signing. Is Ellen a Nottingham girl?
    Last edited by ForeignLegion; 02-12-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Why is women's football being rammed down our throats on radio and TV ?
    Nobody cares
    I know what you mean. I’m fed up with Eastenders being rammed down our throats what is it 3 or 4 times a week for the last 36 years. Same with Coronation Street.

Haven’t watched either of them for about 20 years but even so.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Probs not bro...although if Latvia are involved I might drop by for a laugh. I’m flat out watching the A league; how long since I’ve heard of Jack Rodwell, he must be about 40 and he’s a marquee signing. Is Ellen a Nottingham girl?
    Aylesbury,me duck.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Aylesbury,me duck.

Oh, so if I went to watch and made a banner that said 'Ooowarreewewarreewiyo Ellen?' she wouldn't know what I was on about then? Even less reason to go now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123