+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it so bad

Is it so bad

We are 6/7 points out of the relegation zone
    We have got the January window in a month
    We could spend 200 million
    We are the richest club in the world
    Keep the hope

Problem is - if we are adrift at the bottom, players aren't going to want to come.

They are not going to want a relegation on their careers.

Aye, it is canny bad, like.

You cant buy yourself out of **** this deep.

They need time to settle in.

Its all down to the players we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Problem is - if we are adrift at the bottom, players aren't going to want to come.

They are not going to want a relegation on their careers.
    I see what you mean but we shouldn’t even be looking at players who are worried about their career image. We should be looking at players who are positive and want to play football and get better. I trust our owner and manager to find them.
    Sh*t result tonight, big game sat’day and massive window looming.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I see what you mean but we shouldn’t even be looking at players who are worried about their career image. We should be looking at players who are positive and want to play football and get better. I trust our owner and manager to find them.
    Sh*t result tonight, big game sat’day and massive window looming.
    I dont trust the owners in finding the right players. They was fumbling around getting a new manager in, and they have not done anything about the structure at the club as far as I know, still No DOF or anything like that. Wich means its down to none football people and Howes little team.

I dont like the idea that Howe will spend time trying to get players in, he should spend all hes time on the training ground with the players.

I disagree. I think the manager/coach should have a lot of input into choosing and convincing the players who come to the club - he’ll be working with them after all.
    I’m happy with Howe - the newspapers? Believe what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    We are 6/7 points out of the relegation zone
    We have got the January window in a month
    We could spend 200 million
    We are the richest club in the world
    Keep the hope
    It's very bad. Yes we were down to ten men, but we were playing Norwich at home and had one shot on target (penalty) this team is relegated, our only hope is a good transfer window.

Give the Rafster DOF.

He could be a good sounding board for Howe for ideas and players.

Is there anyone with more of a combination of current football and club knowledge around?

6 or 7 points in November is nothing. 3 or 4 of the right players with turn it.

I also think its important to give our current players the thought that they might be part of the future - we need them not to give up.

....and ffs give the new owners a chance, they haven't put a foot wrong yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)