+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 x Adult Tickets Smethwick End V Reading Saturday 11th December

2 x Adult Tickets Smethwick End V Reading Saturday 11th December

Morning Baggies

If anybody is interested in 2 Adult tickets in The Smethwick End against Reading on Saturday 11th December at 3pm KO please contact me.

I and my friend are on holiday so unable to attend.

Face Value for both is £46 but no problem to sell for less.

Thanks

Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by TiptonBaggie1234 View Post
    Morning Baggies

If anybody is interested in 2 Adult tickets in The Smethwick End against Reading on Saturday 11th December at 3pm KO please contact me.

I and my friend are on holiday so unable to attend.

Face Value for both is £46 but no problem to sell for less.

Thanks

Chris.
    Given the amount of complaints I've been reading online over our style of play and lack of investment I think you may have to part with significantly more than £46 to tempt anyone into taking them off your hands chap 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Given the amount of complaints I've been reading online over our style of play and lack of investment I think you may have to part with significantly more than £46 to tempt anyone into taking them off your hands chap �� .
    i did think so !
    maybe someone not been up for a while and fancies a cheaper day up the match ! but not holding my breath !

Any takers yet 😊 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Any takers yet �� ?
    what do you think ? :L

Sad state of affairs at our club if someone can’t even give a pair of tickets away 😞

Can I offer you £20 for the pair Tipton?

That's £20 for you to keep them by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Can I offer you £20 for the pair Tipton?
    That's £20 for you to keep them by the way!

Yes mick had no other offers, if you message me your address i can post them out to you if this helps. not sure where you live i am based in great wyrley.

Still available

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)