+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA cup Millers v Stockport 7:45 KO FRIDAY 3rd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FA cup Millers v Stockport 7:45 KO FRIDAY 3rd

Looks like they’ve sold out meaning it’s now an all ticket game so don’t leave it too late

Smith and Ladapo probably up front (Grigg has a sore arse so could miss out starting)

Start Mattock or ? Hmm

Come on go and get behind the lads get us in next round

Officials
    Ollie Yates
    Steven Plane
    Bradley Hall
    Matthew Smith.
    Last edited by millertop; 01-12-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Steady season for the Ref so far with 21 yellows and one red and, he’s never reffed Stockport or us.

I would put strongest team possible for this. Any ideas what crowd we looking at? If they sold 2.5k i would guess over 6.5k overall crowd at least.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I would put strongest team possible for this. Any ideas what crowd we looking at? If they sold 2.5k i would guess over 6.5k overall crowd at least.
    We`ve only sold around 3000 up to now. They have already sold out the away end (2700).
    As I posted elsewhere, they took 5100 to Bolton in the last round!

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    We`ve only sold around 3000 up to now. They have already sold out the away end (2700).
    As I posted elsewhere, they took 5100 to Bolton in the last round!
    phil, for a non league club this is their Wembley dream run. They've already dispatched Bolton so they're probably thinking why not us. It all depends if Warne wants to send a full squad out and put it to bed early or, leave the same set up as last night on starting of which, I think we'll get our noses rubbed in it and that will make it a tough game.

If we are wanting to hopefully gain a big pay day in the 3rd Round then, Warne simply has to treat the game with respect. Not only that, it keeps up the regular first teams fitness levels.

Unleash the best side we have and take it to them high tempo from the kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    phil, for a non league club this is their Wembley dream run. They've already dispatched Bolton so they're probably thinking why not us. It all depends if Warne wants to send a full squad out and put it to bed early or, leave the same set up as last night on starting of which, I think we'll get our noses rubbed in it and that will make it a tough game.

If we are wanting to hopefully gain a big pay day in the 3rd Round then, Warne simply has to treat the game with respect. Not only that, it keeps up the regular first teams fitness levels.

Unleash the best side we have and take it to them high tempo from the kick off.
    Well we knock the disdain shown by the Premiership clubs to the FA Cup so hopefully we don't consider ourselves too 'massive' to want to be in the hat for the 3rd round draw, that would be shameful in my opinion.

Got to agree Brin. Traditionally we bomb out of cup competitions at the first or second hurdle of late. You could argue that we can least afford to throw this revenue away, not being awash with money at the best of times. Go for it, let`s have a plum draw in round 3
    Brings to mind the year we only had to dispose of Northampton to get Man. Utd...least said!

Got 3 tickets today, still not opened the other half of the West stand yet....

Can't recall, is it on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can't recall, is it on TV?
    Don't think so Brinster. It was rearranged on the advice of SY Police.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast