+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonight’s EFL games

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm a bit worried because only a closet fan would know what their full first team looks like?
    Wind yer neck in old timer 🤣. I saw the score line at 0-2 so thought they weren’t bothered about a small competition. Checked their team line up and was gobsmacked to see their best players playing.

I don't know why they peed about with the format of this competition, and one thing we can still say is we were the last team to win it in the previous format, in 2016.
    It was a proper knock out cup competition then, and there were no Prem u-21 teams.
    Still, at least its better than the ill advised Anglo-Italian cup!!. Who on earth thought that was a good idea to bring it back again in the early/mid 90's. 😮

Have to say, all the FA want to do us keep on pumping money into the Prem at all costs.

This trophy/shield that we have also won in the past should be for Leagues 1and 2 only. Let the ‘have nots’ have a crack at winning something they wouldn’t otherwise win against much bigger clubs.

Otherwise, let’s even things up by having ALL clubs irrespective of leagues, all join the FA Cup in round 1.
    Would love to see a BIG club get knocked out in round 1, imagine the humiliation? 🤣
    Last edited by Brin; 02-12-2021 at 01:19 AM.

I agree with that Brin, and I/we haven't forgot us losing at non league Altringham, in the 1st round in that season I mentioned, 2015-16.
    Talk about a right slap in the face ehh lol.

Things were much simpler when they brought out the original Full members and Associate members cups. And that was before anybody had ever suggested the idea of a so called Premier league!.

Check out the Wendy,s goal.
    Yes they scored one for pools and it was a corker.
    Comedy gold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123