+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic (H)

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Lost revenues over £20k. Who'd want to own a football club? We missed out on the other lot too, restricted gate early season. The one thing that's handy about them is kerching-ism.
    If it is the whole stand closed it will be way above £20k lost. Does the JK not hold around 2,000 so I would have thought losses would be c. £40k. On the other hand if the club are as well set up insurance wise as they were with the Covid losses maybe it will be covered.

Does anyone know if their are still home tickets available for Sunday?
    Can’t seem to access the portal on the utd website. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Yeah, but will get Sky TV money, which will be far more, and no guarantee the re-arranged fixture would be on tv..
    Pretty sure you only get one off payments from TV companies for cup games,as was posted earlier League revenue is paid out as prize money at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    If it is the whole stand closed it will be way above £20k lost. Does the JK not hold around 2,000 so I would have thought losses would be c. £40k. On the other hand if the club are as well set up insurance wise as they were with the Covid losses maybe it will be covered.
    There was no figure mentioned on the fishul but BBC Scotland on their website mentioned 'around 1,000' which suggests only half the JK was being sold. So yeah, losses of as much as £25k.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Pretty sure you only get one off payments from TV companies for cup games,as was posted earlier League revenue is paid out as prize money at the end of the season.
    Correct.

Seeing as there would appear to be no updates, I take it we can expect no Fuchs or Levitt again tomorrow. What is actually wrong with Levitt? We were told he missed Tynecastle through ‘illness’ and since then pretty well nothing other than he’s ‘not available’. This is the usual United pish when it comes to injuries. How’s McNulty doing for instance? When can we finally expect Liam Smith back? How about big Max - are we actually going to see him anytime soon or not????

Update on the long term absentees would be good and harmless. If any of those players are potentially playing tomorrow I can understand there being no update. Levitt has been out a lot longer than it seemed would happen though.

Do people not listen to managers pre match on dutv, he gets asked about this kind of thing before every match, I think it's good he doesn't give too much away apart from any the longer term injuries however he did hint that we can expect to have one or two back Sunday

Not everyone has DUTV.

I hope to see a much improved performance tomorrow. So hopefully Fuchs & Levitt are back in the starting 11.

A positive reaction required.

Mon United!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)