+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic (H)

Celtic (H)

Game may be in doubt - heard this from other sources as well. Apparently repairs have been done but need to have some sort of building inspection to certify it before stadium can have crowds in and may not be possible to have this done in time. Frankly with the current injury issues I wouldn’t be overly disappointed………………

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ic-in-25594886

Heard the same from a guy who heard it from a polis. Seemingly the roof is still not fully safe and wont be in time. Like OP not too bothered to be honest the way we are playing and with the injuries.

I concur with the posts above IF Levitt and Fuchs are unavailable,Butcher would have been handy v County and Well as that's about his level but he would probably be booked or possibly sent aff again v Celtic.

Expecting United to pummel them again like you did last time

I've actually got things to do on Sunday, so getting an extra couple of hours from the match being off would be a bit of good luck

Game on I'm hearing, the JK will be shut and Celtc fans with tickets in there getting a full refund.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 02-12-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Game on I'm hearing, the JK will be shut and Celtc fans with tickets in there getting a full refund.
    Haha the fiddlers followers will be pure beelin

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    No way? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shame. My heart bleeds for the chunts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59508891

Have a feeling we will see a fair portion of the 'unlucky' fans still appearing in Tannadice St. trying to get in anyway or causing trouble outside. Buses will be booked, plans made. Can see a difficult day for the polis.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)