+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Foreign Pies

Hi american pie, I lived close to you (Scotsdale) for about a year before returning to Tucson. I lived downtown mostly, my favourite bars were, the Congress hotel, the Buffet, and most of the bars on 4th Ave. I was known as English Dave, until another guy called David from Nottm showed up for a couple of months from then on even after he left town I was known as little English Dave hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Looking at the map I can see hits from SEQ and Cairns so we are surely both represented. I see all major Australian cities on there. I am aware of other pies in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth one or two of whom I know, but not Sydney. Looks like a good 30+ countries on there! Is there any end to your stats?!
    I’m just a bit of a saddo

The name should be a clue.
    Origins in Aspley though

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Israel calling.

If you’re ever in Tel Aviv and see a homeless old woman wearing a black and white scarf - that’s not me. But the scarf is one of my collection, after she asked for it in the street and I thought it bad karma to say no. Mind you, that was the year we lost our league status, so I can only assume there was another Notts fan out there strangling people with their scarf.
    That would be the infamous Sicarii_pie.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    That would be the infamous Sicarii_pie.
    Where’s the “applause” emoji when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Where’s the “applause” emoji when you need it?
    It's the way I tel 'em.

Dublin.

As my name suggests, Thailand. I'm a bit outnumbered where I live, as a Forest fan regularly uses the same coffee bar, and I've seen a local Thai man in a Forest shirt.
    Re-enforcements are on their way.

I'm from the Independent Democratic Republic of Danistan (Victoria, Australia)

Yep, he’s a fkn nutcase, as is the moron in WA. As is the moroness up our way.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast