+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Foreign Pies

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Does Lincolnshire count?
    Up to twelve,using both hands.

Dunno that one mate. The nearest border town is Nogales, I've been there loads of times, usually to pick up Ventolin inhalers (I've got asthma) I had medical insurance but it was cheaper to buy the genuine article in Mexico than make do with the generic crap prescribed by my doctor in the US.

Don't know if this helps. this is a map showing recent visits to my website from around the world. i can actually drill down on this and catch QueenslandPie getting up to no good with ForeignLegion in the Bush

Name:  Screenshot (106).jpg
Views: 419
Size:  14.9 KB

I reckon that dot on the Falklands is Tarquin, now exiled from Mexico along with his favourite goat.

Quote Originally Posted by tucsonan View Post
    I used to live right at the southern end of Arizona maybe 80 miles from the Mexican border
    Howdy,former neighbour.
    Formerly of Nassau,then El Paso,twinned with Juarez,the femicide capital of the world.Now in Albuquerque,via Los Lunas.
    No border trip tops my visit to Columbus,N.M, as Villa is my second team.

Pancho Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by tucsonan View Post
    Dunno that one mate. The nearest border town is Nogales, I've been there loads of times, usually to pick up Ventolin inhalers (I've got asthma) I had medical insurance but it was cheaper to buy the genuine article in Mexico than make do with the generic crap prescribed by my doctor in the US.
    I remember Nogales. and Tucson....Lived in Phoenix at the time, also lived in Vegas and other various places.

In my time I've visited all 48 contiguous states......Do'nt think I'll get to Alaska & Hawaii in the time I've got left

I can almost see the Kop from here on a clear day

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    I'm just curious as to how many different countries are represented on this board, some of which are obvious, ie Foreign Legion and Queensland Pie, but how many other countries can we claim?
    Israel calling.

If you’re ever in Tel Aviv and see a homeless old woman wearing a black and white scarf - that’s not me. But the scarf is one of my collection, after she asked for it in the street and I thought it bad karma to say no. Mind you, that was the year we lost our league status, so I can only assume there was another Notts fan out there strangling people with their scarf.

Don't forget that Russian dude Vlad I think he was called who got banned for his rather choice language. I can remember Aus, NZ, Russia USA, Thailand, ROI, Mexico, Spain ( when Elite is on holiday) and I've seen pies in the Philippines on twitter but I am not a big user of that sort of stuff, I just read the tit bits, so there is doubtless a lot more countries.

I am probably the only pie who saw us lose our football league status glued to iFollow at 3.30am in the middle of winter unless foreign was watching the Swindon debacle as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Don't know if this helps. this is a map showing recent visits to my website from around the world. i can actually drill down on this and catch QueenslandPie getting up to no good with ForeignLegion in the Bush

Name:  Screenshot (106).jpg
Views: 419
Size:  14.9 KB
    Looking at the map I can see hits from SEQ and Cairns so we are surely both represented. I see all major Australian cities on there. I am aware of other pies in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth one or two of whom I know, but not Sydney. Looks like a good 30+ countries on there! Is there any end to your stats?!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast