+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T:- Foreign Pies

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Maybe have a read of some of the dictator like powers he is assigning himself using COVID as an excuse. Their all rampant leftie loonies in Vic anyway with their green hair, dungarees and bio dynamic back gardens. No surprise he is being re-elected!
    They're same powers other premiers have had all along, but with extra transparency. Not really that scary.

Well like I said mate, he’s all yours. I don’t like any of them TBH, although Parrothead in NSW is an unknown quantity at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Eh, I don't mind Dan. He gets a lot of bad press. Largely because his enemies own the press.
    Now that does sound familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Well like I said mate, he’s all yours. I don’t like any of them TBH, although Parrothead in NSW is an unknown quantity at the moment.
    He's a devout christian mate and that's all we need to know. ergo bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I know there are a couple from New Zealand which must be the farthest away unless there are any from the Pacific islands
    New Zealand calling, well Dunedin at the the bottom so going for the furtherest from Meadow Lane. Sounds good until you think it would be nice to actually go and see a match again, hear some proper accents and have a decent beer.

Is Drapes still playing?

Maryland here. Been in the US almost 20 years.
    Lived in Atlanta, Naples FL, Santa Fe NM, Houston TX.
    In October I enjoyed my first game at the Lane since the Munto season. Came down with covid a few days afterwards (thanks for sharing LOL) and had to extend my stay in Blighty for a couple of extra weeks! It was my 2 kids first ever 'proper' footy experience (MLS doesn't count!) and luckily we won with a couple of decent goals right in front of the Kop. Kids now hooked. HURRAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    New Zealand calling, well Dunedin at the the bottom so going for the furtherest from Meadow Lane. Sounds good until you think it would be nice to actually go and see a match again, hear some proper accents and have a decent beer.

Is Drapes still playing?
    Yes I would say you win that prize as I have never seen any posts from "South_Pole_Pie"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345