+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Foreign Pies

Eh, I don't mind Dan. He gets a lot of bad press. Largely because his enemies own the press.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Don't forget that Russian dude Vlad I think he was called who got banned for his rather choice language. I can remember Aus, NZ, Russia USA, Thailand, ROI, Mexico, Spain ( when Elite is on holiday) and I've seen pies in the Philippines on twitter but I am not a big user of that sort of stuff, I just read the tit bits, so there is doubtless a lot more countries.

I am probably the only pie who saw us lose our football league status glued to iFollow at 3.30am in the middle of winter unless foreign was watching the Swindon debacle as well?
    Can’t match that QP but I was working in Sydney and up earlyish on the Sat morning to witness the debacle of FA Cup defeat to Salford on the Beeb.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Don't know if this helps. this is a map showing recent visits to my website from around the world. i can actually drill down on this and catch QueenslandPie getting up to no good with ForeignLegion in the Bush

Attachment 20482
    Love that and it must help to make all your hard work worthwhile when you realise it is appreciated around the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Love that and it must help to make all your hard work worthwhile when you realise it is appreciated around the globe.
    Definitely!

Ex Pat in the Republic of Ireland

Really interesting whose on this site on matchdays and in the week, two more In Pissouri both maintain Swimming pools.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Eh, I don't mind Dan. He gets a lot of bad press. Largely because his enemies own the press.

You're welcome to him; the Dictator of Danistan. On a par with Pallet Chook up here; appalling leader but, once again, no credible opposition, so she'll probably get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    You're welcome to him; the Dictator of Danistan. On a par with Pallet Chook up here; appalling leader but, once again, no credible opposition, so she'll probably get back in.
    He was elected in a landslide.

He kept his election promises, and maintained popular support throughout his first term.

He was re-elected in a landslide.

Despite covid and a very hostile press, he's maintained popular support throughout his second term.

Latest polling indicates he's on track to be re-elected in yet another landslide.

Some dictator!

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    He was elected in a landslide.

He kept his election promises, and maintained popular support throughout his first term.

He was re-elected in a landslide.

Despite covid and a very hostile press, he's maintained popular support throughout his second term.

Latest polling indicates he's on track to be re-elected in yet another landslide.

Some dictator!
    Maybe have a read of some of the dictator like powers he is assigning himself using COVID as an excuse. Their all rampant leftie loonies in Vic anyway with their green hair, dungarees and bio dynamic back gardens. No surprise he is being re-elected!

Hey leave Jampies green hair and dungarees alone hillbilly. I read that some 40,000 Victorians have fled the state, unfortunately heading our way QP, with many more primed to escape the state. There’s no doubt they are a different breed down there..
    Last edited by ForeignLegion; 04-12-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast