+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ot d.p.d

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    BD bravely shares his health problems with us. With one exception all replies focus on BD with best wishes to him.

Then WOW Nudger joins in the thread and as USUAL his first post quickly becomes about HIMSELF and personal attacks on others, then continues again in another post.

Hold your head in shame Nudger.

You continue to say you are not racist, not a s$$t stirrer, not a bully, not a wind up person, others being the reason some people stop posting not you etc etc, you are just debating….really!

You time ran out on the BBS forum because of YOU not others and you have continued in the same vain on this one.
    Spot on Chops , it's " nauseating to agree with you mind " !!

I've had some particularly unsavoury exchanges with BD and I respect his honesty in coming on here and telling us about his diagnosis .

I wish him well going forward .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’ve seen a couple of posts where BarnsleyDaft has been complaining about members of this board sending him to Coventry i.e. constantly ignoring him.
    Is that what you are advocating for me?

I then see posts on here asking the question why more people don’t post on here.

And over the years I’ve asked people from the other site why they don’t post on here - I usually got the same reply.

It dosent take a rocket scientist to work out the answer.

It’s nauseating to see members of the Private Little Club continually patting each other on the back - while fiercely opposing anyone who they deem in their view not to be suitable.

I’ve met BarnsleyDaft.
    I’ve seen his posts.
    He seems fine to me.

And no I’m not sh.it stirring.
    I’m just telling the truth of what I’ve witnessed.
    seen his post's ? If so you will understand certain reactions then ? What he did is in the past now , the main thing is for him to get well , something most of us have already wished him, have you ? You won't be accepted in the Private Little Club if you haven't !

Cant say I know anything about your illness BD nor the treatment you will need to go through but I wish you well in your recovery as I do with all other posters battling illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    seen his post's ? If so you will understand certain reactions then ? What he did is in the past now , the main thing is for him to get well , something most of us have already wished him, have you ? You won't be accepted in the Private Little Club if you haven't !
    Instead of continually trying to hound me off this message board - I think you need to reflect on your past comments to BarnsleyDaft.
    And as the Chairperson - I don’t think I’ll ever be invited into your Private Little Club.
    Not that I want to mind 😂😂😂

You may have your little gang of followers.
    I’m not one of them.

Instead of continually trying to hound me off this message board - I think you need to reflect on your past comments to BarnsleyDaft.
    And as the Chairperson - I don’t think I’ll ever be invited into your Private Little Club.
    Not that I want to mind 😂😂😂

You may have your little gang of followers.
    I’m not one of them.
    care to enlighten me on comments you say I've made ?, Forgot though your not Man enough to tell the truth , you never answer because you have no evidence , you even now haven't wished BD well have you , shows what type a person you really are I suppose , As for BDs outbursts I've already said that's in the past and hopefully we can all move on , and I personally don't give a " FOOAK"" your favourite word" , if you stay on here or not OK .
    Last edited by Romared; 03-12-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    care to enlighten me on comments you say I've made ?, Forgot though your not Man enough to tell the truth , you never answer because you have no evidence , you even now haven't wished BD well have you , shows what type a person you really are I suppose , As for BDs outbursts I've already said that's in the past and hopefully we can all move on , and I personally don't give a " FOOAK"" your favourite word" , if you stay on here or not OK .
    You say your hounding of BarnsleyDaft is now over and in the past - after a long period of you throwing abusive comments his way.
    But your hounding of Young Nudger continues - with the hope that your little gang will support you in that quest.
    It’s quite obvious where much of the hatred on this message board stems from.
    One day the penny will drop amongst the members of that little gang.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 03-12-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Who are the gang members Nudger?

Like others, I have no Idea what D.P.D can do to a any ones personality. Get what ever treatment is needed Barnsley Daft and be better soon.
    Last edited by Floridatyke; 03-12-2021 at 07:02 PM.

You say your hounding of BarnsleyDaft is now over and in the past - after a long period of you throwing abusive comments his way.
    But your hounding of Young Nudger continues - with the hope that your little gang will support you in that quest.
    It’s quite obvious where much of the hatred on this message board stems from.
    One day the penny will drop amongst the members of that little gang.
    where have I mentioned " hounding " ? Hounding you ? Again nothing to back that up , Hatred on this message board ? Little Gang ? Who are they ? Name them , call them out , this constant stalking /Vendetta you have against me is no longer acceptable , it's all lies and fiction , and you need to stop, your ruining threads ( like this one) and deflecting away from the importance of the Opening Post ,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast