+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ot d.p.d

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's as flat as a Witches tyt as Jim Royle would say
    So a pint of that mucky stuff is weak flat garbage is it ?. 🍺

Which is kind of how this thread has ended up ehh lol.

Now then wheres the keys, it might be time to lock it up. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Not at all ruined.
    An opportunity to point a few facts out.
    And if you believe that BarnsleyDaft hasn’t been hounded out - then you seriously need to look back at the records.
    Its a ridiculous statement - and it is again covering up the vile actions of your buddy.
    While you step back and allow this behaviour - then the behaviour will continue.
    And he knows that.

If you are not willing to call this behaviour out then the people at Football Mad need to look at this.
    The only time BD has been asked to take a break was when he has broken site rules with threatening language. He hasn’t been hounded out or ever been banned just been given a cooling off period. He’s had the guts to come on and try and explain his actions and the reasons and I applaud him for that.

Everyone has wished him the best and said let’s move on. I suggest you also do the same Nudger instead of trying to create more arguments out of nothing as it gets tedious.

Just let this thread end unless it’s support for the original post from BD please.

Breaks silence...... i have been Vile both on here and in life last few years . So the blame is on me 100%. Ive gotten my place in this hospital and will remain here for the foreseeable. Nuge this is 100% on me and my reaction to disagreement.

Thank you all for the messages... i now want to read about the REDS as i cant see me being able to go most of this season....
    I will get there most you old posters know im not like this. Ive even footballed with Duck...
    Ill leave it there because its all a little raw on the nerves atm.

You've taken a big step here Daft and its obvious that almost all of us on here are impressed at that, and we definitely hope things work out for you.

And hey remember, the 'Welcome' matt is definitely still there for you, at the front door of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Breaks silence...... i have been Vile both on here and in life last few years . So the blame is on me 100%. Ive gotten my place in this hospital and will remain here for the foreseeable. Nuge this is 100% on me and my reaction to disagreement.

Thank you all for the messages... i now want to read about the REDS as i cant see me being able to go most of this season....
    I will get there most you old posters know im not like this. Ive even footballed with Duck...
    Ill leave it there because its all a little raw on the nerves atm.
    I'll be totally honest with you BD I've had similar spells in my life when I couldn't control my anger which led to some particularly unsavoury incidents .

This wasn't limited to the younger animal either .

The fact you've recognised there is an issue is a massive step and perhaps the most difficult of all to undertake .

My own experience is that ultimately it's down to you to find the peace of mind you as I did clearly seek .

They will give you the tools but you yourself have to apply them .

It would be a mistake and I say this with the best will in the world that the help is the total answer .

I wish you the very best and sincerely hope you find the peace of mind you seek .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345