+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot d.p.d

Ot d.p.d

Apparently i suffer from this but early days in the diagnosis..... this is NOT an EXCUSE for some of my outbursts. But may be a reason. But untill i get a hold of it i will remain quiet.
    Upon that note id like here and now to Publicly say SORRY with all my heart to all ive offended on here... its ruined more than my online life.
    Cheers

Take care BD

Yes, look after yourself BD. You've never said anything to upset me personally but I think that's a good (and brave) first step that you've taken there i.e. apologizing and being honest about your situation, and will no doubt be appreciated. I had to look up what dpd was and it's good that you may have a diagnosis. Look after yourself in the meantime.

Accepting the diagnosis is a major step in sorting it art.

It'll tek a while but good luck.

The ones you love and love you will be the most pleased.

Best wishes BD and good luck to you. You have not offended me and remember no one is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Apparently i suffer from this but early days in the diagnosis..... this is NOT an EXCUSE for some of my outbursts. But may be a reason. But untill i get a hold of it i will remain quiet.
    Upon that note id like here and now to Publicly say SORRY with all my heart to all ive offended on here... its ruined more than my online life.
    Cheers
    I haven’t seen it myself but you have been accused of threatening behaviour - which is obviously out of order - BUT, of what I’ve seen on here you have been goaded to the extent of reacting in such a way.
    The ‘all pile on’ bullying tactics will continue from the Private Little Club until admin eventually puts a stop to it.

So there is NO need to apologise Daft.
    If all Barnsley fans supported the club as much as you do then the club would be in a much better place.

Keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I haven’t seen it myself but you have been accused of threatening behaviour - which is obviously out of order - BUT, of what I’ve seen on here you have been goaded to the extent of reacting in such a way.
    The ‘all pile on’ bullying tactics will continue from the Private Little Club until admin eventually puts a stop to it.

So there is NO need to apologise Daft.
    If all Barnsley fans supported the club as much as you do then the club would be in a much better place.

Keep posting.
    This post tells me all I need to know about you Nudger. No further comments from me about what you post on here.

Your treading a fine line here Nudger and its basically sh*t stirring.
    If you don't like it on here then go and beg them again and again to take you back on the other board. Simples!.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Cheers
    Excuse my ignorance but what do the letters stand for ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    This post tells me all I need to know about you Nudger. No further comments from me about what you post on here.
    I’ve seen a couple of posts where BarnsleyDaft has been complaining about members of this board sending him to Coventry i.e. constantly ignoring him.
    Is that what you are advocating for me?

I then see posts on here asking the question why more people don’t post on here.

And over the years I’ve asked people from the other site why they don’t post on here - I usually got the same reply.

It dosent take a rocket scientist to work out the answer.

It’s nauseating to see members of the Private Little Club continually patting each other on the back - while fiercely opposing anyone who they deem in their view not to be suitable.

I’ve met BarnsleyDaft.
    I’ve seen his posts.
    He seems fine to me.

And no I’m not sh.it stirring.
    I’m just telling the truth of what I’ve witnessed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast