+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tin helmet's anyone?

Tin hats , I think anyone traveling to see the game at St. James' Park had better take also 'Tin hats. ' After Newcastle have been warned.

'' Beat Burnley or you'll be relegated from Premier League.''

What a game that will be !!

A tin hat could not save this kid murdered in cold blood by the IDF.

Attachment 20500

Karma and what goes around comes around.

The Gestapo had nothing on this lot.

Here we go again......Many things you do not know about, but no harm in trying to prove Palestinian terror is just ,correct.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/in...attacks-688005

Incitement behind rise in Palestinian terror attacks
    Hamas and PIJ say they are working to ignite a new intifada against Israel, especially in Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Ramming attack at Te'enim checkpoint, December 6, 2021

Hamas and PIJ say they are working to ignite a new intifada (uprising) against Israel, especially in Jerusalem and the West Bank. They want to take the fight against Israel to the streets of Jerusalem and the West Bank, while keeping the situation in the Gaza Strip calm.

Hamas and PIJ say they are working to ignite a new intifada (uprising) against Israel, especially in Jerusalem and the West Bank. They want to take the fight against Israel to the streets of Jerusalem and the West Bank, while keeping the situation in the Gaza Strip calm.

Footage shown after the attack documented the "execution" of the "young" Palestinian Arab Muhammad Shulkat Salima, and is "further proof to the world of the crimes of the Israeli occupation against our people."

Oh I forgot some of your pals

There has been a wave of stabbing attacks in and around Jerusalem, if they stab Jews they are finished off. He is shot ,you never know if he wears an explosive belt? It has happened before they could be wearing an explosive belt. He stabbed a religious Jew returning from prayer at the western wall.

dell numeric keypad not working

The incident, captured in videos, was at least the fifth such knife attack in Jerusalem since September.
    The knife attack was at least the fifth in Jerusalem since the start of September, reviving memories of 2015-16, when scores of Israelis were stabbed by Palestinians in what some called the “knife intifada,” a reference to earlier Palestinian uprisings against Israeli occupation. It also follows the killing of an Israeli tour guide by a Palestinian gunman last month, and a spike in violence by Israeli settlers against Palestinians in the West Bank.

The attacker was identified by the Israeli state broadcaster as Muhammad Salima, a Palestinian from the occupied West Bank who had served a jail term for incitement.

Your lot don't believe in trials Balan do they?

Reminiscent of how the German Army dispensed justice in the 30's and 40's, summary execution saves a load of time and bother eh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Your lot don't believe in trials Balan do they?

Reminiscent of how the German Army dispensed justice in the 30's and 40's, summary execution saves a load of time and bother eh?
    Better than our modus operandi where we have to challenge the agressor several times before we dare think about shooting, however, hardly comparable to the Hitler era and so easy to criticise when you are reading nothing but propoganda.
    Israel looks after its citizens, whereas we pursue our veterans some 50 years after the event for carrying out their duty and try to change history at the beck and call of the minority who feel offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Better than our modus operandi where we have to challenge the agressor several times before we dare think about shooting, however, hardly comparable to the Hitler era and so easy to criticise when you are reading nothing but propoganda.
    Israel looks after its citizens, whereas we pursue our veterans some 50 years after the event for carrying out their duty and try to change history at the beck and call of the minority who feel offended.
    The IDF slaughter innocent Palestinians on a whim Supersub6, and the world is waking up to it - why don't you?

Go girl...

Attachment 20502

The IDF slaughter innocent Palestinians on a whim Supersub6, and the world is waking up to it - why don't you?
    I don't have to because I only find out what happens from you and Balan and I just leave it up to you two to sort it out because it is on my book of "Things Not to Worry About Because You Have No Influence!"
    Keep up the great work fellas and I shall await the peaceful outcome with interest while I carry on my work to help our own Veterans through their various problems which have been ignored by successive governments.

Go girl...

Attachment 20502
    More left wing than Leighton James and Brian Pilkington put together.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)