+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tin helmet's anyone?

Would this be the hypocrite Loony Left MP Zarah Sultana you're talking about BT, the one who is afraid of maskless crowds, until she isn't afraid of maskless crowds.

https://order-order.com/2021/12/06/b...skless-crowds/

Would this Zarah Sultana be the same infantile Loony Left MP who seemed incapable of understanding a simple request from the deputy Speaker of the House, thus causing Labour's Shadow Leader of the House, Thangham Debonnaire, to cringe with embarrassment.

At 1.15 see Thangham shaking her head in disbelief,
    At 1.28 see Thangham look up at the ceiling in despair,
    At 1.40 see Thangham so embarrassed she's trying to hide behind a colleague.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSda...channel=TheSun

Asked about it afterwards Thangham refused to comment, very wise of her, she could either lie or say what she was really thinking, 'What is this cretin doing in the House of Common and in the Labour Party." She said nowt, clever girl, her actions in the House said it all for her.

I would say about Ms Sultana, ''go girl too,'' after all she is out for justice, to stand up for justice bravo!

She tweeted “solidarity, love and … prayers to the Palestinian people” and called for an end to the “brutal attacks” but did not condemn the bombardment of Israel by Hamas rockets. Ah justice ! what's that, an end to brutal attacks? She calls for justice.
    No words about the rockets fired from the Gaza Strip?

In May 2019, experts estimated the arsenal of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad at around 5,000 to 20,000 rockets. In November 2018, during several days of fighting, it was estimated some 400 rockets were fired at Israel. In May 2019, another outbreak of fighting led to 700 rockets fired at Israel. We know that in 2019, a total of 1,500 rockets were fired from Gaza and that from 2017 to 2019, a total of 2,600 rockets were fired. ( By rockets I think she means those fired on Bonfire night, because only Israel starts these ''brutal attacks''? ) Israel has the ''Iron Dome, defence system, with a 90% success rate intercepting rockets. Otherwise we would be in a real mess! Hezbollah would join in from Lebanon, with it's estimated 160 k rockets. Then Hezbollah are also in Syria too.

She also talks about ,''the illegal occupation''.

The Jordanian annexation of the West Bank formally occurred on 24 April 1950, after the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, during which Transjordan occupied territory that had previously been part of Mandatory Palestine.
    The West Bank was formally annexed on 24 April 1950, but the annexation was widely considered as illegal and void by most of the international community.
    Ms Sultana, talks about ''ending the illegal occupation of Palestine''. When Jorden occupied the West bank ,that must have been legal??
    She says, ''we will speak out until Palestine is free.'' Nothing about how Hamas controls the Gaza strip? Speak out against Hamas and you will not live another day!

On the odd occasion I think it's a must to shove a stick in a hornet's nest and wait for the BUZZ!

Attachment 20503

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I would say about Ms Sultana, ''go girl too,'' after all she is out for justice, to stand up for justice bravo!

She tweeted “solidarity, love and … prayers to the Palestinian people” and called for an end to the “brutal attacks” but did not condemn the bombardment of Israel by Hamas rockets. Ah justice ! what's that, an end to brutal attacks? She calls for justice.
    No words about the rockets fired from the Gaza Strip?

In May 2019, experts estimated the arsenal of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad at around 5,000 to 20,000 rockets. In November 2018, during several days of fighting, it was estimated some 400 rockets were fired at Israel. In May 2019, another outbreak of fighting led to 700 rockets fired at Israel. We know that in 2019, a total of 1,500 rockets were fired from Gaza and that from 2017 to 2019, a total of 2,600 rockets were fired. ( By rockets I think she means those fired on Bonfire night, because only Israel starts these ''brutal attacks''? ) Israel has the ''Iron Dome, defence system, with a 90% success rate intercepting rockets. Otherwise we would be in a real mess! Hezbollah would join in from Lebanon, with it's estimated 160 k rockets. Then Hezbollah are also in Syria too.

She also talks about ,''the illegal occupation''.

The Jordanian annexation of the West Bank formally occurred on 24 April 1950, after the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, during which Transjordan occupied territory that had previously been part of Mandatory Palestine.
    The West Bank was formally annexed on 24 April 1950, but the annexation was widely considered as illegal and void by most of the international community.
    Ms Sultana, talks about ''ending the illegal occupation of Palestine''. When Jorden occupied the West bank ,that must have been legal??
    She says, ''we will speak out until Palestine is free.'' Nothing about how Hamas controls the Gaza strip? Speak out against Hamas and you will not live another day!
    "Welcome to F*cking Israel"...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/a-wall...m_medium=email

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think the timing of this is telling, probably to encourage the Mad Mullahs to be a bit more accommodating at the negotiating table. The Israelis tend not to feck about, but I would imagine a strike on Iran's nuclear capability is still quite a long way off.
    Before Christmas mon ami..?

“We remember that a decisive victory is only obtained through attack and we are constantly and significantly strengthening that as well — particularly against Iran in the past year,” Kohavi said, referring to the military’s preparations to strike Tehran’s nuclear program.

BT: There is a party next week in S'derot ,one of the border towns just a mile from the Gaza Strip. You have been invited because they say, being a party outside and absolutely no threat of fanatics from crazy strippers , ( Gaza strippers of course) payed by Iranian cash,(in $$$$ ,their money is not worth a lot,) there is now no way of them breaking down, tearing down the fence and crossing into Israel. You are allowed to wear a fancy dress, but please do not wear your 'Hamas military uniform', one of those sensors on the fence could trigger off ,and fire, plus I heard hospital services down there are poor! They are excellent but your condition would be beyond what excellent surgeons could do for you.

But you hear good reports about Israel ,??? No!

IDF medic caught on video saving Palestinian baby in distress
    Palestinian women arrive at a Jerusalem border crossing carrying an infant who struggled to breathe and was unresponsive; quick-witted soldier hurries to provide child with life-saving treatment before he is taken to the hospital.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/s1bhr4tff#autoplay

The incident took place when two Palestinian women arrived at the border crossing carrying the baby, who was ill and was breathing with an oxygen tank, and called for help. Nine****-year-old Corporal Adam, who was stationed at the crossing as a combat medic, rushed to the infant's help as he struggled to breathe and was unresponsive.
    As the time passed, Corporal Adam feared that first responders may not arrive on time. That is when he asked a police officer to flag down a taxi and take the child and the women to a nearby East Jerusalem hospital.
    "When the taxi arrived, I told the driver what to do as I continued performing CPR on the child. The taxi drove away, and I carried on with my work at the crossing as usual," Adam said. "A few hours later, I saw this family coming back to the checkpoint. They came to thank me and tell me that the baby was fine. It's a great feeling to save a baby. I'm glad I could help him."

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Would this Zarah Sultana be the same infantile Loony Left MP who seemed incapable of understanding a simple request from the deputy Speaker of the House, thus causing Labour's Shadow Leader of the House, Thangham Debonnaire, to cringe with embarrassment.

At 1.15 see Thangham shaking her head in disbelief,
    At 1.28 see Thangham look up at the ceiling in despair,
    At 1.40 see Thangham so embarrassed she's trying to hide behind a colleague.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSda...channel=TheSun

Asked about it afterwards Thangham refused to comment, very wise of her, she could either lie or say what she was really thinking, 'What is this cretin doing in the House of Common and in the Labour Party." She said nowt, clever girl, her actions in the House said it all for her.
    If you don't think Blow Job's latest round of lies are not "dodgy" sinkov there is no hope for you. "Dodgy" just about sums this Tory set of charlatans up to a "T".

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: There is a party next week in S'derot ,one of the border towns just a mile from the Gaza Strip. You have been invited because they say, being a party outside and absolutely no threat of fanatics from crazy strippers , ( Gaza strippers of course) payed by Iranian cash,(in $$$$ ,their money is not worth a lot,) there is now no way of them breaking down, tearing down the fence and crossing into Israel. You are allowed to wear a fancy dress, but please do not wear your 'Hamas military uniform', one of those sensors on the fence could trigger off ,and fire, plus I heard hospital services down there are poor! They are excellent but your condition would be beyond what excellent surgeons could do for you.

But you hear good reports about Israel ,??? No!

IDF medic caught on video saving Palestinian baby in distress
    Palestinian women arrive at a Jerusalem border crossing carrying an infant who struggled to breathe and was unresponsive; quick-witted soldier hurries to provide child with life-saving treatment before he is taken to the hospital.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/s1bhr4tff#autoplay

The incident took place when two Palestinian women arrived at the border crossing carrying the baby, who was ill and was breathing with an oxygen tank, and called for help. Nine****-year-old Corporal Adam, who was stationed at the crossing as a combat medic, rushed to the infant's help as he struggled to breathe and was unresponsive.
    As the time passed, Corporal Adam feared that first responders may not arrive on time. That is when he asked a police officer to flag down a taxi and take the child and the women to a nearby East Jerusalem hospital.
    "When the taxi arrived, I told the driver what to do as I continued performing CPR on the child. The taxi drove away, and I carried on with my work at the crossing as usual," Adam said. "A few hours later, I saw this family coming back to the checkpoint. They came to thank me and tell me that the baby was fine. It's a great feeling to save a baby. I'm glad I could help him."
    I've read similar testimonies in the aftermath of Treblinka Balan.

Attachment 20505

Oh dear BT does not yet understand the Middle east

Pressure is now on Iran with the Nuclear deal, so they have to create a diversion ,and so its , to ''release pressure'
    Iran orders, Hamas clowns get the message, action - reaction. And again today we have : TERROR in Jerusalem for the 4th time in 3 weeks:

Today! Israeli woman stabbed in front of her children in Jerusalem terror attack
    Suspected assailant, a Palestinian ****ager, captured inside a local school after manhunt; victim, a Jewish resident of capital's Sheik Jarrah neighborhood, sustains mild injuries and taken to hospital. The suspect, a Palestinian female minor, fled the scene and was later arrested inside a nearby school after a manhunt, police said.

In 2015, a group of world powers signed on to relax some international sanctions if Iran gave up the most worrisome aspects of its nuclear program and agreed to robust inspections. In 2018, the Trump administration unilaterally withdrew from that agreement, convinced that a new set of far more oppressive sanctions would cripple the country enough to humiliate it into accepting new terms.
    But President Donald Trump’s gambit failed. The new sanctions did crippled the country. But they also prompted the Iranian government to restart nuclear work that it had given up.

In 2015, a wave of violence, the Israeli–Palestinian conflict starting in the autumn of 2015 and lasting into the first half of 2016. It was called the "Intifada of the Individuals."
    "Knife Intifada", "Stabbing Intifada" or "Jerusalem Intifada"
    There were on average three Palestinian attacks per day. It decreased to one per day in 2016 but continued at that level for months.

Not the same actors, but the same play, "Knife Intifada", "Stabbing Intifada" or "Jerusalem Intifada"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)