+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T poor little soul.

You would like to think karma will seek her out when she takes a stroll one day inside. What's the favoured damage...oh yes, boiling hot water, sugar and bleach. She'll be kept in solitary for a long time for fear of attacks.

Seen some horrible stuff in my time but that coverage I’ve just watched had me in tears.
    I would love to get 5 minutes on my own with both of them.
    I hope they get tortured every day.
    Despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Seen some horrible stuff in my time but that coverage I’ve just watched had me in tears.
    I would love to get 5 minutes on my own with both of them.
    I hope they get tortured every day.
    Despicable.
    Yak, I love kids as they are our future generation and how anyone, no matter what the reasons, can hurt and murder defenceless innocent little ones is something I cannot accept or get my head around.

I totally advocate for the death penalty to be brought back for cases like these. I don't give a toss for the bleeding liberal do gooders, and we have some on here, who say the death penalty is barbaric. Try telling that to this little boy!!!

Agree 100% Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    w
    Visits from social tossers failed to see nowt wrong just 2 months before it murdered him
    It's easy enough to criticise social workers (I've done it enough in my work), but I wouldn't do the job. I doubt very much whether the offenders gave the child a battering or salt laced food when the social worker was present. If the court of public opinion on social media decide that social workers have called it wrong when they do act, they face allegations of being Rottweilers and little Hitlers etc.

How much has been learned since Baby P.
    **** all.

Not the first and won’t be the last.

Excuses excuses excuses 😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yak, I love kids as they are our future generation and how anyone, no matter what the reasons, can hurt and murder defenceless innocent little ones is something I cannot accept or get my head around.

I totally advocate for the death penalty to be brought back for cases like these. I don't give a toss for the bleeding liberal do gooders, and we have some on here, who say the death penalty is barbaric. Try telling that to this little boy!!!
    I don't argue against the death penalty because it's barbaric (although it is). I argue against it because the criminal justice system is imperfect - being dependent on the opinion of jury members means that innocent people can occasionally be found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I don't argue against the death penalty because it's barbaric (although it is). I argue against it because the criminal justice system is imperfect - being dependent on the opinion of jury members means that innocent people can occasionally be found guilty.
    There are obvious circumstances like this one where it would be appropriate though

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So these two are innocent is that what you're saying? I'm talking of todays cases such as this which are 100% provable.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast