+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T poor little soul.

O/T poor little soul.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...m-59489765.amp.

Parents killed little lad by torturing him.
    Authorities missed opportunities to protect him.
    Boils my piss it’s taking the ****ing piss. Poor little lad had no protection. What parent does this to a child. Don’t lock em up let them out and let public deal with them. No rehabilitation just let the ****ers get it.
    Heartbreaking

I can't even open/read the link. agree with everything you said it really winds me up.

Just sat and watched this on news.
    It made me cry thinking about the suffering he must have endured.
    Death penalty should be implemented for the disgusting vermin. Get ready for apologies from the people who should have protected him. ****ing pathetic.
    Not been this angry in a long time.

Reading that report was harrowing in itself and when you see "Following the verdicts the jury asked if they could hold a minute's silence for Arthur, which they were allowed to do. They were also excused from sitting on another jury for life." you know how bad the trial/treatment of this little lad must have been.

I wonder if the request for the minutes silence was a first

The people who investigated this case and the jury are probably going to need some serious support over the coming weeks, months and years.

His true mother murdered someone and then someone murdered him.
    Poor little soul indeed

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I wonder if the request for the minutes silence was a first

The people who investigated this case and the jury are probably going to need some serious support over the coming weeks, months and years.

His true mother murdered someone and then someone murdered him.
    Poor little soul indeed
    Just watched on the news and was wondering what happened to his birth mother and then it was revealed.

Heartbreaking, the poor little lad never really stood a chance.
    RIP

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Reading that report was harrowing in itself and when you see "Following the verdicts the jury asked if they could hold a minute's silence for Arthur, which they were allowed to do. They were also excused from sitting on another jury for life." you know how bad the trial/treatment of this little lad must have been.
    Tragic.

Just a thought: I feel for the judge too. He or she won't be excused from sitting on cases for life and doesn't really have anyone to talk things out with (unless he is going to burden his or her family).

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Tragic.

Just a thought: I feel for the judge too. He or she won't be excused from sitting on cases for life and doesn't really have anyone to talk things out with (unless he is going to burden his or her family).
    Surely every professional body has some kind of mental health support somewhere?

plus the evil fikrrs filmed him.

w
    Visits from social tossers failed to see nowt wrong just 2 months before it murdered him

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast