+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T poor little soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Yes the financial cuts must have weighed heavy when they visited him and saw no danger to him. It’s not they couldn’t get to him they did but did **** all.

THE EXCUSES HAVE STARTED ALREADY.
    whoever visited him wants sacking at the least.

Pathetic mygiddy. Hope you sleep well you moron.
    Wouldn't you rather wait to see if they are at fault? That's not making excuses, it's being fair.

I've had quite a lot of professional dealings with social workers and have generally not been impressed, but I don't think that's an excuse for ignoring any sense of fairness and making blind assumptions. It's also a given that social workers will be carrying ridiculous case loads.

As I mentioned above, I doubt whether the offenders would have advertised what they were doing or did it whilst social workers were present.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No need for the abuse Yak!
    Yep my apologies.
    Just sick of the usual system covering excuses.
    Apologies for the word moron.

There's a degree of irony when a thread about the violent behaviour of the offenders in this case includes posts where people fantasise about the violence that they would like to be meted out to them.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Wouldn't you rather wait to see if they are at fault? That's not making excuses, it's being fair.

I've had quite a lot of professional dealings with social workers and have generally not been impressed, but I don't think that's an excuse for ignoring any sense of fairness and making blind assumptions. It's also a given that social workers will be carrying ridiculous case loads.

As I mentioned above, I doubt whether the offenders would have advertised what they were doing or did it whilst social workers were present.
    We won’t find out though will we ?
    It will be classed as a missed opportunity and we’ve learned lessons.
    I would argue it keeps happening so nope I have no faith in any enquiry.

There's a degree of irony when a thread about the violent behaviour of the offenders in this case includes posts where people fantasise about the violence that they would like to be meted out to them.
    tell cam that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    We won’t find out though will we ?
    It will be classed as a missed opportunity and we’ve learned lessons.
    I would argue it keeps happening so nope I have no faith in any enquiry.
    I think the reverse will happen. The decision making of the social workers in question will be picked over with 20/20 hindsight in the comfort of a comfortable conference room with a liberal supply of refreshments and with the aim of finding fault.

The outcome will then further demoralise an already demoralised workforce.

We can probably agree that there will be press conference where an empty 'lessons have been learned' statement will be made

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    tell cam that.
    The majority of posters on this thread have indicated in various ways what they would like to happen to the perpetrators' of this crime. If you are in disagreement with those posters and would simply like to invite the perpetrators' around you house for a cup of tea then that's your prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    The majority of posters on this thread have indicated in various ways what they would like to happen to the perpetrators' of this crime. If you are in disagreement with those posters and would simply like to invite the perpetrators' around you house for a cup of tea then that's your prerogative.
    DON'T talk like a ****.

The sickening torture this poor little lad suffered for months and then the eventual murder will always bring the very worst out of most people.There was also the added fact that this evil pair filmed the poor little mite for their own gratification when he was clearly in severe pain and was so weak he could hardly pick up his pillow/duvet and pack it away as he was told to do so or risk another beating which has further enraged people.

I make no apology for my comment and stand by it.

With regard to the public wanting revenge, according to the local West Midlands press this has already happened to her whilst in custody and before she was convicted.
    Details of her crimes came out during the trial and her fellow inmates were not impressed to say the least

Apparently it wasn't just physical torture they inflicted but mental as well. He was made to stand by the front door from the moment he awoke to when it was his bedtime
    Last edited by flourbasher; 04-12-2021 at 06:47 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast