+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stubbs to Donny?

What's Stubbs been doing since?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    What's Stubbs been doing since?
    He went to St Mirren in 2018 and they sacked him even faster than we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    They’d be better with O’Reilly
    They’d be better with Rachael Riley !!

I don't particularly like Donny but there are limits to how cruel you can be to opposing local fans!

Well he certainly fits the "pikey stereotype"........doesn't stay anywhere long, stinks the place out and leaves a right mess behind.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I don't particularly like Donny but there are limits to how cruel you can be to opposing local fans!
    I dont mind all the local teams bar one (Answers on a postcard) and even though some donny fans seem to proper hate us, that's their problem not mine. Employing Stubbs would be a massive risk for them, and I wouldn't like to see them back in the National League again in the next few years. UTM

It would certainly STUBB out Rovers chances of avoiding relegation.

It took me a while, but I got the Fawlty thing in the end lol.
    Btw, how did Orilly get the gnome out of his backside, as Im guessing thats what Basil was going to do with it. 😁
    And as for Orilly man with beard who looked like a hideous orang utang, he left the building trade and took up teaching, at a school called Grange hill. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It took me a while, but I got the Fawlty thing in the end lol.
    Btw, how did Orilly get the gnome out of his backside, as Im guessing thats what Basil was going to do with it. ��
    And as for Orilly man with beard who looked like a hideous orang utang, he left the building trade and took up teaching, at a school called Grange hill. ��
    you learn something every day - bet Manuel was relieved not to meet him again LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    you learn something every day - bet Manuel was relieved not to meet him again LOL
    Maybe Manuel towers reported him and he got sacked for hitting a customer lol.
    And what a scummy thing for Basil to do ehh, setting Manuel up for a smacking like that.

Anyway now back to important matters lol, whatever happened to Andre and his bistro, and did that talking moose head ever get a part in panto ?. 😀

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast