+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stubbs to Donny?

No - it was a "naughty moose" - ask the Major

Andre's Bistro was just a trifling affair...

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    No - it was a "naughty moose" - ask the Major
    Andre's Bistro was just a trifling affair...
    What would the Major have done if it was a German moose, he'd probably have shot it. 😅

Isn't it weird how we'd rather qoute Fawlty things on here now, rather than talk about Donny Fc lol.

It was not so much Donny as much as discussion about (in my opinion) the worst manager in RUFC history. I won’t mention the name …..ouch just STUBBED my toe. Reminds me of a humourless Alan Partridge.

When did you appoint him/Stubbs, was it in 2016 ?.
    I think we'd just come back up and were on the crest of a wave. It was a shock though to see just how bad he appeared to be as your manager.

Whoever takes this job on and there will be plenty applying then they will have their work cut out.
    First job in January is to persuade some of the top paid underperforming players to move on.
    Then a rebuilding job, not good half way through the season.
    I hope they get relegated some of their fans ( not all ) have pure hatred of us..... jealousy perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    .. I hope they get relegated some of their fans (not all) have pure hatred of us..... jealousy perhaps.
    Frank, thats exactly how the Scotch and the Welsh and the Oirish mob think about us English. Pathetic childish jealousy, thats all it is. 😟

I didn't know though that Donny had that relationship with Rotherham. Dislike yes, and decent rival banter as well of course, surely we all do that. But why does it have to get that bad with some fans ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Frank, thats exactly how the Scotch and the Welsh and the Oirish mob think about us English. Pathetic childish jealousy, thats all it is. 😟

I didn't know though that Donny had that relationship with Rotherham. Dislike yes, and decent rival banter as well of course, surely we all do that. But why does it have to get that bad with some fans ?.
    They don't like us at all. They don't like Scunny either.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Well he certainly fits the "pikey stereotype"........doesn't stay anywhere long, stinks the place out and leaves a right mess behind.
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    They don't like us at all. They don't like Scunny either.
    Well who does like Scunny ehh ?. 😁
    Im not a fan of Leeds or the Fowls or the Blunts etc, but it never goes that far to absolute hatred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123