+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: o/t favourite seasonal tipple for this year?

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post

Incidentally, I noticed someone mention "Mighty Millers" and I'm a big fan of Chantry Brewery myself anybody know if they do a Christmas ale?
    I've not been over to Rotherham for a while.
    Chantry usually do 2 Christmas ales.
    One may be Santa's Drop, a Pale Ale, 4.1%, similar to Steelos yet a slightly different Hoppy taste.
    Other one may be Collie Wobbles, a darker beer, beer pump has a picture of a Collie Dog on the front.

Been told Santa's Drop is now on in New York Tavern and t'other one is on in Cutler's.
    Yet to be confirmed.
    I prefer Mighty Millers or the Diamond Black.

Bradfield Brewery Belgian Blue, normally is only available this time of year, is a easy drink. I do enjoy Chantry Brewery Two Magpies porter, but out of stock online.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Chantry usually do 2 Christmas ales.
    One may be Santa's Drop, a Pale Ale, 4.1%, similar to Steelos yet a slightly different Hoppy taste.
    Other one may be Collie Wobbles, a darker beer, beer pump has a picture of a Collie Dog on the front.

Been told Santa's Drop is now on in New York Tavern and t'other one is on in Cutler's.
    Yet to be confirmed.
    I prefer Mighty Millers or the Diamond Black.
    Thanks Casper, I've booked my ticket for Burton.
    A very rare Saturday off so making the most of it.
    I'll look out for those.

Try a smooth fruity red wine Di Giorgio family Coonawarra cabernet sauvignon 2016 Australian

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Bradfield Brewery Belgian Blue, normally is only available this time of year, is a easy drink. I do enjoy Chantry Brewery Two Magpies porter, but out of stock online.
    Doubtful you will get Two Magpies, been trying for a while now, nice drink.

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    Thanks Casper, I've booked my ticket for Burton.
    A very rare Saturday off so making the most of it.
    I'll look out for those.
    If you're not driving over Magyar go for the Special Reserve, over 6%, Malty taste with a hint of liquorice.

Just ordered 3 Diamond Black, 3 Oatmeal Stout, 3 Mighty Millers and 3 Special Reserve from Chantry, bargain £25.

Also ordered 3 Belgium Blue, 3 Farmers Stout, 3 Brown Cow Bitter and 3 Yorkshire Farmer from Bradfield also a bargain £20....
    And no I'm not a alcoholic...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Doubtful you will get Two Magpies, been trying for a while now, nice drink.

If you're not driving over Magyar go for the Special Reserve, over 6%, Malty taste with a hint of liquorice.

Just ordered 3 Diamond Black, 3 Oatmeal Stout, 3 Mighty Millers and 3 Special Reserve from Chantry, bargain £25.

Also ordered 3 Belgium Blue, 3 Farmers Stout, 3 Brown Cow Bitter and 3 Yorkshire Farmer from Bradfield also a bargain £20....
    And no I'm not a alcoholic...lol.
    Casper, I see you are a strong believer in the mantra "Good things always come in 3s"

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Casper, I see you are a strong believer in the mantra "Good things always come in 3s"
    Yes CAM......Millers 3 - 1 Burton...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234