Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
Yep...point taken. At least we’re all agreeing...even you and Swale.

The point Swale makes about the new lack of urgency is also sadly very true. Prior to the second points deduction there was a real need to get things sorted by the opening of the window. That has now disappeared from the point of view of ‘relegation’ having become a virtual certainty. The best it seems we can now hope for is nothing worse than starting next season in League One and hanging on to some, I doubt it will be all, of our young talent.
Perhaps we should stick to the agreement/respectful disagreement relating to sports then

One thing you're missing is that lack of communication doesn't mean lack of urgency. As I've mentioned I've skirted round big administrations and been directly involved in buying out of administration at slightly smaller (and waaaay less complicated) levels and to go colloquial 'its a bugger'. There may be folk working 24/7 on this on behalf of all interested parties, but by their nature such folk are better at getting their noses into the job in question rather than onto social media