+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League Game 14.

Our 6th away game in 10 matches. Lester; Man City; Southampton; Chelsea; Wolves and now Newcastle. We've only lost one of the previous 5 which is not relegation form. Newcastle are going down, but they have to win a game sometime. Will it be this week? I certainly hope not. I'm going 1-3. More in hope than expectation.

And Guðmundsson; Brownhill and Max to score.

I slept badly last night. Haunted by dreams much like the night Richard III spent before Bosworth. Bloody Tudor. He played for Newcastle didn’t he. Much as it pains me. Newcastle 3 Burnley 1.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I slept badly last night. Haunted by dreams much like the night Richard III spent before Bosworth. Bloody Tudor. He played for Newcastle didn’t he. Much as it pains me. Newcastle 3 Burnley 1.
    Must have been some bloody nightmare must that one outwood?

Toon to score 3? Behave yourself.

Dreams are there to take away all the bad feelings so that when morning comes, dreams are a 'has' been. Get up make breakfast ,stick some flowers in a vase feel that 'Good morning feeling.' Play music that you enjoy. Sing , ''Newcastle ,the party's over. It's time to call it a day. Don't you know I'm no good for you? See they are already like 1 down now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Must have been some bloody nightmare must that one outwood?

Toon to score 3? Behave yourself.
    If any team that is in such a poor state it has to play Joelinton up front scores three against us, then we will be relegated, and will deserve to be relegated.

Magpies 3 Burnley 1

This weeks TMP Whingeing Neggoe award is shared by Outwood, CiB and Alfie, who all saw the Newcastle juggernaut crushing us in it's tracks. Sadly none of them got the score right, so just a point each.

And the day's big news, BT moves off the bottom !!!!

Prediction League Table after 14 games.

1) Sinkov (1-1).........15
    2) Outwood (3-1)......14
    3) Alto (AWOL)..........11
    4) CiB (3-1)..............10
    5) Kris (1-2) ..............8
    6) FTD (AWOL)...........6
    6) Army (1-2).............6
    6) Swiss (AWOL) ........6
    9) Alfie (2-0)..............5
    10) Sammy (0-1)........3
    11) Balan (2-2)...........2
    12) BT (0-2)...............1
    13) Warmy (1-3).........0
    13) Barrie (1-3)..........0

Phew!

Let it not be said that I am merely a “Whingeing Neggo” but assuredly also a prophet of doom. TMP doubtless refers here to “The Mothman Prophecies” which inevitably come to a dread conclusion. We must all hope for happier times ahead or we will be Hammered again next time out in yet another horror show.
    Last edited by outwoodclaret; 04-12-2021 at 10:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)